*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/419927-Me-and-My-You
by Fady
Rated: E · Article · Emotional · #419927
This was the first I wrote... alot of romance.. hope you like it
Thinking of you, I don’t know… shall I call it thinking or obsession… or even LIVING.
Because it’s something beyond thinking, something beyond obsession and even more than living; it’s something that seems to be engaged with my breath.
Ironic, isn’t it? … All this love for a person who I don’t even know her feelings towards me. But believe me… it’s something out of my control, as if it were part of my belief…
Though I find it very funny or even silly to use the big words of love, but when it comes to you even those words are meaningless and insufficient.
You are part of my life, whether I wanted that or not…whether YOU wanted that or not. You’re living with my feelings; I can hear your voice talking to me in every melody I hear... I feel your hair and skin in every soft thing I touch… I see you in everything beautiful around me.
They told me that time and distance will cure me of you, they would make me forget you. I’ve tried so hard to make myself busy in my daily life, in my work…even to let my self in other’s hands and lips… Useless; you were still there, and the harder I tried the greater you shined, like a precious stone between other bricks.
Sometimes I thought that it’s working; I am forgetting, I am starting to live again, but it turned to be that I was forgetting my self, forgetting my sense and that you are still engraved in the deepest part of my soul….
Guilty I feel my self; thinking of all the things I’ve done trying to forget YOU, why shall I forget the most beautiful thing that happened in my life? Even if it was hopeless to continue loving a “Picture” which is engraved in my heart… living with YOU in those memories sometimes seems to be sweeter than a whole life without you. Because I will always compare any other girl with you, I will love the things in her that looks like you… you are my symbol of a perfect woman. So please… let me love you the way I want, because loving you is the only way I know how to live.
© Copyright 2002 Fady (fkassab at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/419927-Me-and-My-You