*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/404353-A-Dream---Maybe
by Fady
Rated: E · Article · Fantasy · #404353
A Love Story
It was one of those hot nights of summer; you were standing in front of the barman asking him for a drink. Suddenly, your eyes froze while you were looking at the doorway.
There she stood… among others, but you noticed no one except her. A face that you never saw before but still you were sure that you knew her.
An unseen force moves you toward her, you start talking to her and she listens carefully to every word you say. You talked for hours and hours as if you knew each other for a long time.
You are now dancing… everything starts to disappear; the people, the musical band, the bar, the dance floor and even the music… you are now flying, dancing on music coming from inside your hearts. Slowly, slowly… you find yourselves in a place that no one have been before, but in the middle of this endless happiness you felt something pulls you away from her… you struggle, fight, try to hold her hand with all the power you still have… useless.
You are alone again, in a dark road; you can’t even see where you are putting your feet. You are tired, feeling helpless and filled with pain… not because of the long way you walked, not because of the nails which were scratching your feet or because of the wounds you had from the fight, but because you couldn’t see her. And in one of your weakest moments you cry: “Oh my goddess of light… give me some of your light”. There she shines from far away just like a sun, like a pharos that shows the lost sailor the road to the shore. You collect what ever has remained of your strength and try to follow that light. Although you can’t see her face or any other detail of her but something deep inside your heart tells you that she is there…
You are together again, you grab her, and as youb hold her so tight, your bodies melt, they become one, nothing on earth can separate you now, not even the swords of ther world… as if it is one soul in two bodies. And after years and years when you grow older and older, you look at her… there she is; as young and beautiful as the first time you met her… you call her: “oh goddess of time, at your feet time stops… time can never beat your beauty…”
And in the last moment of your life… when they close your face and put you down for your last rest, you cry with all of you strength: “Don’t close my face, let me see my sun….” Nobody hears you… you feel yourself so sad, and in that darkness… you look inside your self and there she is… engraved in the deepest part of your soul. A total happiness surrounds as you close your eyes for the last time…
The barman shouts as he gives you the glass of wine you ordered… you look around… she is still there with that charming smile on her face. You drink your wine and leave… a hot breeze slaps your face as you walk out… alone again in the darkness of the night, and the darkness of your soul.
© Copyright 2002 Fady (fkassab at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/404353-A-Dream---Maybe