*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/441634-Solitude
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Prose · Emotional · #441634
Reflexion of lonliness and escape of
Hello? Who’s there? No one, it’s always no one. I’ve been here before, in this dark place, I thought I escaped you, I thought it was over between us. But no, you had to come back, I couldn’t be happy could I? You had to come back and swallow me once more, plummeting me into your depth. It’s so cold, freezing, and no one here, I feel so alone. Hello? Anyone? I feel you mocking me, looking, staring, criticizing, I wont allow this anymore, leave me be darkness, leave me be loneliness, banish yourselves from my life once more.
A tear, a crystalline drop, cast down my cheek, it’s all too much to bear, this soul cannot take much more, the suffering, the deceit, the lies, the words, the touch, the lips, the love, all nothing. All because of you, you who won’t leave me to be happy, but know, you who mock me, you who sends me into the depth of solitude, that there is one above all others, and he asks for your life in payment for my tears, as a bounty for my happiness.
I know your weakness; it came to me in a dream, in my mind the whole time, the secret to your demise. It was her, calling me, beckoning me to come, and you fled, fled like a coward into your own dark to hide. And since then you haven’t returned have you? Why, what make’s her different from the rest? Why do you flee from her stare, and quiver in pain by her touch, withering in time into nothing. That place which once held me captive, now a memory, and all because of her.
What? You don’t know who you are? You who saved me from that place? You’re listening to me right now, hanging on each word, and wondering what you did, you think you did nothing. Yet so much came from you that I’ll forever be in your debt, you who gave me this feeling inside, and it all came so easy to you. I sit here now and think of you and only you even to just feel your skin, or feel your lips close to mine as you speak, such a small thing I ask, but I probably ask too much. Just tell me that you feel it too, this connection between us, and then will the darkness die and leave me to love you always.
© Copyright 2002 J.A. Bello (trelian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/441634-Solitude