*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/448396-Heaven-And-Hell-Part-5
by Abby
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #448396
Part 4 ended rather abruptly, so heres a continuance.
When Micah came back into the room he had his hands behind his back. She had been laying there watching the door, anticipating his return, and when it finally came she looked at him anxiously. She noticed his hands were behind his back and asked "So what is it you've brought back with you, love?" He then brought his hands back around in front of him to reveal a can of whipped cream and a container of strawberries. She grinned. She knew exactly what these two items meant, and she liked it. He walked over towards the bed, setting the strawberries down on the night stand. He sat next to her on the bed and trailed his finger-tip over her stomach. She smiled and shivered slightly. He removed the cap from the whipped cream and made a trail from between her breasts to her belly button. He took a strawberry out of the container and put it between his teeth. He dragged it through the whipped cream between her breasts and then moved up to let her bite off half of the strawberry. She bit off a piece, smiling as she chewed slowly. He chewed and swallowed his piece and leaned down to remove some of the whipped cream from her body with his tongue. She arched her back raising towards him and then took the can of whipped cream. She sat up and pushed him down to lay on the bed. She sprayed a small amount of whipped cream on his stomach and then made a line from one end of his cock to the other. She bit into a strawberry, taking a small piece and then leaned forward to lick the whipped cream off of his stomach. She then moved down further, to slowly lick the line off of his cock. When she reached the head, she slowed her pace even more and made a small circle around the very tip. He groaned slightly and tipped his head back. She smiled and took the head of his cock into her mouth, sucking forcefully. He ran his fingers through her hair and sat up to push her back on the bed once again. He grabbed the whipped cream and moved low on her body. He layed his body between her knees and made one line of whipped cream on each inner thigh and another that went from her clit to the opening of her pussy. He licked, first, the line from one thigh, sucking lightly as he went, and then the line from the other thigh. He looked up at her grinning and she moaned for him to continue. He dipped his head down to lick a small circle around and then over her clit and then followed the whipped cream down to the opening of her pussy. He darted his tongue inside quickly, tasting just how much she wanted him. She put her hands on his shoulders and lifted her hips towards him as he nibbled on her clit softly. She moaned his name and smiled as he kissed up her stomach to her breasts. He kissed each one, biting the nipple lightly. He then kissed up her neck to her ear, taking her earlobe into his mouth, sucking on it, and nibbling gently. She tipped her head to the side giving him full access and he then kissed over her jawbone to her lips. He kissed her passionately, tasting the inside of her mouth with his tongue, her massaging his tongue with her own. He kissed her once more as he rammed his cock deep inside her, causing her to gasp sharply. He immediately picked up pace, thrusting himself as deeply into her and with as much force as he possibly could. She began moaning with every thrust and wrapped her legs around his waist. He kissed her again and he slammed into her one last time before he rolled over, pulling her on top of him. She began to ride him, not skipping a beat, moving her hips over his so he moved inside her even faster. She saw him clench his teeth with anticipation and moved slower, but harder. She felt every inch of him deep inside her and moaned his name loudly as she came all over his cock. He lifted his hips against her, still moving inside her and then tightened and came also. She leaned forward and kissed him softly on the lips. He smiled, then reached over and grabbed a strawberry to feed to her. She ate it and grinned, grabbing one to feed to him. Gabriella and Micah once again fell asleep in eachothers arms. Only to wake up the next morning and repeat the events of the night before. Gabriella woke up first. She looked over at Micah and saw a hint of a smile on his face. She put her hand on his stomach and rubbed it lightly. She then moved to kiss him once on the neck and then take his earlobe into her mouth. She bit it playfully and he woke up and snarled at her...just before he rolled over on top of her once again. They both laughed as he kissed her. She slid her tongue over his lips playfully and then bit his bottom lip lightly. He grinned and slammed his cock deep inside her once again. She moaned and began to move with him. Micah, knowing what she liked, moved faster and harder with each thrust until they both collapsed in complete enjoyment. They spent the remainder of the day trying to outdo their last experience with eachother...they succeeded many times.
© Copyright 2002 Abby (talentedabz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/448396-Heaven-And-Hell-Part-5