*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/470651-Declaration
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #470651
slipping into spiritual coma. losing your self. wishing she knew.
Alas thy breath doth give me serenity. To hath such chords echo in these lone chambers within my mind. This existence I live. Nothing more than mere childsplay to the eternal slumber I soon slip into. That which shall be tolerable with thy view in mind. Oh how I long for such beauty, to collapse my heart and freeze my soul so that I may take heed to it's powerful hold. I ask thee and wonder so bluntly. If I were to say to you that mine soul stray away from it's confines.
Woulds't thou smile and walk away, or woulds't thou simply just...walk away. For thine eyes greet me with such debauchery, I cringe at the thought of not having thee. At my side to feel your embrace. At my side to see your benighted grace. All that which eases my pain. My pain that shall soon control me. That which I succumb to. As I soon Iie in my reddend sepulchre, awaiting my journey to the blazing pyres that mark the gates of Tarterus, where I shall writhe, in utter torment. And soon after...utter ecstasy.
© Copyright 2002 psycho666 (damiankt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/470651-Declaration