*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/470667-Perpetual-Kiss
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #470667
wanting that which deludes you out of confusion and blindness.
Loves sweet necter, I purge from your heart. Awakening your soul's thirst for pure bliss. Benighted serenity. And that which opens your eyes to possibilities hidden deep within your minds blanket of confusion. Of uncertainity. Of fear. Fall unto me milady, for I wish only for your comfort and happiness in this existence. That I shall spill my blood if I must to show my worth, to thrust my love into thine soul so you may feel the embracement of devinities sweet lucid kiss from mine lips to thine heart. Unhinged my passion for thee becomes. As if to say I shall never stray away from thy heart, from thy side. Certain am I that the shadows bewitching my soul shall bring thee ease, for in synce they chime with my desires for thy beauty. Hmmm.....what more can I say, to keep your confusion and fears at bay. Stricken, yes. Stricken with silence masking ulterior motives. That much I can see. But it is you my dear that lay your vision to rest. For it is you who cannot see this delusion indeed,...of coniving promises, held against your mind, your heart, and yes, even your soul. But do not fret my dear. Come close so I may hold you near. To whisper ecstasies clear as the moonlight. It is you whom shall be mine tonight. This night and forever through eternity. My love, my love for you sweet succubus. Knighting us both....with Immortality.
© Copyright 2002 psycho666 (damiankt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/470667-Perpetual-Kiss