*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/500852-My-Turnafter-the-convention
Rated: E · Article · News · #500852
Comments on the convention
Well, I finally pulled into my driveway Monday evening August 19th.at 7:30 p.m. Wired yet tired; it was good to be home. After hugs to the husband, dog and 6 cats…maybe not in that order..LOL..off to the computer I went.

I was up until 1:30 this morning reading posts about the convention. Reading about how much fun everyone had, the hugs, the tears, and now the emptiness…this is what makes it all worthwhile to me. I’m so happy everyone had such a good time.

To finally put faces to names, and to meet people I never even heard of, it’s just great. I enjoyed meeting everyone. I can tell you, we were nervous too! LOL. But when the first three people walked over to the registration table…I knew it would be awesome.

So many funny stories.

ZooDuck walking off the elevator with that crazy grin…handing us a yellow egg!! Tiny pretty petite Miyon handing us the most beautiful hand painted rock, almost embarrassed at bringing it…and it was the highest priced item at the auction.

Mr.Ed…was the first one I met. I knew just from talking to him for one minute who he was. How funny. It goes on and on.

Which…I might even write about :) Because there was this dance…and I had the video camera….and there was Pathrhino…Oh yeah…I will write about the convention later. LOL!!

But to see all the comments about how much fun "you all" (remember that phrase?) had is so great.

Being the mother of SMs, I have the "honor" of seeing behind the scenes when SMs and SM are working sometimes and I will tell you they are quite the team. It’s just amazing.

They love Writing.Com and care deeply for the their members. It will only get better and better.

On the way home from the convention they were feeding off left over energy and already making plans for next years convention.

Well, I think this is long enough for a post. LOL. Keep writing!!

Catwoman:)
© Copyright 2002 catwoman (jane at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/500852-My-Turnafter-the-convention