*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/539203-The-Spider-Womans-Mansion
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Adult · #539203
A spider woman's mansion where things aren't what they seem.
In a make believe town known as Denton, there was this mansion owned by the woman known as the Spider Woman. Her real name was Rochelle Baker. Many families, in the town of Denton, was invited to dinner each evening.
Many would accept the invitation but none ever would return back home. The Kelly family were next to be invited. Accepting the invitation, Mr. Kelly, affirmed they would be there. A sumptious meal was prepared for them. Enjoying themselves at dinner they were totally unprepared for what was about to happen. The little girl next to the Kelly's Penelope Strong knew something was wrong for the errie feeling she had all afternoon.
Back at the mansion, Bob Kelly wanted to see the inside of the mansion. With permission from Ms. Baker, he went on a self tour. He saw this one door ajar and curositiy took over. He opened the door farther went in where he saw another door, leading to the basement. When he went down the basement, he found human skeletons all lined the floor of the basement. His wife, Kellyann remained where Sue, their daughter, was with Ms. Baker. Ms. Baker had accompanied Sue outside to play and upon Bob's discovery came running up to find out where the family was. Having now returned, Ms. Baker asked Sue to accompany her to the bedroom to choose a dress for the evening's gala. Sue, not listening to her dad's concerned voice, went with Mr. Baker.

Alone the two were where she, Ms. Baker and Sue had little dresses from the other little girls who died there for Sue to try. As she was there on the bed playing, Ms. Baker had transformed herself to the Spider she was all along. Sound proof rooms hindered the screams of Sue. Consuming Sue's flesh she was not satisfied momentarily. Calling for Kellyann, Ms. Baker had wound up devouring Kellyann.

The only one left now was Bob Kelly. Bob rushed up there to see Ms. Baker, a beautiful woman, inviting Bob to a time of copulation being drugged from the wine served at dinner. He was powerless to refuse now. It was there her true self manifested itself. Too late for Bob, she had consumed his body also.

Penelope had received a phone call from Ms. Baker. Telling her dad, Kent Strong, of the phone call he made a decision to accept her invitation. Penelope said emphatically they weren't going and for Kent to call the police. When they arrived the constable was asked a pertinent question. "Have you ever known of anyone invited to the mansion, returning?" Having a negative answer alarmed themselves to get up there to check out what was going on. The constable's men had surrounded the house. One of them find the basement full of skeleton remains and had alerted the constable. Immediately he had the men to surround the house with brush that was abundant all around the mansion. Having put the brush out, they were instructed then to light it. While on the inside, the spider woman, Ms. Baker had at that point having copulated with Bob Kelly earlier, was ready to let out her many eggs of spiders. The spiders and Ms. Baker beginning to feel the fire as it engulf the house, the spiders had taken and went down the opened window and kept on going. The sad thing is that the next town was reportedly to have had an influx of spiders that converged on a mansion that had been emptied for years. Did it start over again? One never knows. There may be more to follow.
© Copyright 2002 Silverindian (silverindian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/539203-The-Spider-Womans-Mansion