*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/606378-Bit--1---lucifer
Rated: ASR · Other · Other · #606378
a terrible fall
Fall From Grace


         God, he was beautiful. Absolute perfeciton.

         lucifer looked at himself with satisfaction. Afterall, he was a heavenly being. Created of God, Himself. Of course he was perfect! And he had power, too. Not like he should, though. He was lucifer, the highest and most beautiful of all God's beings, wasn't he? One of the most favored. Should he not have more power? Why should God have it all? Why should they always have to serve Him? Always have to do what He says? Didn't he, lucifer, have practically as much power as God Himself? God had blessed him with much. So how could God expect him to bow at His feet and worship and serve Him? Weren't they practically equals? Some of the others agreed with him, too.

         Now God had gone and created this...this world. This earth place. It was incredible! Amazing! He, lucifer, should have been able to do that. He wanted it. It should be his! Especially these human creatures. Ugly, awkward creatures. Not at all like the angels of Heaven. But they were spectacular they way God had put them together. Out of dirt, no less. One of dirt, and one of bone taken from the other. Gorgeous, intricate creations. Here stood two animals each so different from the other animals God had created on His earth. Smarter, capable of thought. And God had given them free will of all things! God didn't make mistakes, ha! He'd find out before long. These things were incredible, but letting them make their own decisions was a big mistake. For God.

         lucifer smiled. He knew he had a power equal to God's because he already knew these new creature's of God's. God had only just created them and already lucifer understood them. He understood their hearts, their minds. He would show God how perfect His new creatures were. NOT! He would take these creatures of God's away from Him, then the other angels would see lucifer's power and understand. He was the one they should follow, not God. He was the one they should bow down and worship. He'd make sure of it.
© Copyright 2003 Zoe Dawn (auxarcs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/606378-Bit--1---lucifer