*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/616820-Rapture
Rated: XGC · Article · Erotica · #616820
My Marine, Aarrgghhh!!!!
Rapture

As I sit here, my mind fills with thoughts of you. I feel your presence. As a smile begins to spread across my face, I lean back, surrendering myself. I soon pick up your manly scent.

I feel your hands softly, all about me, gently caressing everywhere. A soft moan passes my lips as I feel your warm wet mouth upon my breast. The kisses you begin to plant all over are soft and sweet. Your suckling upon my nipples is divine.

Soft, sweet kisses you begin to plant a top my breast, and then upon my neck, and all the while you’re moving towards my waiting lips. I welcome your mouth upon mine. Firmly planting yourself upon my lips, our tongues embrace, and dance about wildly. Your kiss taste full of passion.

Your arms surround me with an embrace. Again, I moan, from the feel of our bodies being pulled firmly against one another. As you pull us tight against each other, I am filled with an electrifying desire for you. I want you to take me, as I have never wanted before. I hunger to be full of you.

As we continue to kiss, we drink deeply of our desires. Your hands are busy touching, feeling all over. You gently fondle and caress my aching breasts. Your hands caress my cheeks, kneading, squeezing, fondling. I feel you ease away from me, while your hands roam freely about me.

You move yourself down between my thighs. I am sent soaring thru clouds of ecstasy as your mouth begins fondling my neither lips, ever so lovingly. You please me even more, when you move your body over mine, allowing me to mouthe your manhood.

I gently place my hands around the hardness of your shaft. I gladly lick the drop of your juices from its weeping eye. Ever so lovingly, I wrap my mouth over your head, and begin sucking upon it. As I continue suckling upon you, I slowly take more and more of you into me. I take you in until I feel your head soon touching the back of my mouth. Now I begin sucking you as hard as I can, all the while moving you in and out, keeping the sucking pressure constant. Oh…….how I love the feel of your firm hardness as it glides over my tongue, and tickles my throat.

The movement of your jewels catches my eye. Easing you from my mouth, I move to them, catching them in my hungry wet mouth, as they sway forward. I very gently suck on them, as I roll them around the inside of my mouth. I softly and ever so lovingly nip upon them. In one motion, I move from your balls back onto your manhood.

As I begin sucking you into me, I am aided by you slowly pumping my mouth, as if it were my first time. I let you know how I enjoy it by gently biting into you. I can feel you get even harder. All the while you continue frenching my pussy.

Sometime later, you again thrill me, when you gently roll me onto my stomach. Moving in between my legs, I feel your soft kisses on my thighs, as your hands begin to caress my cheeks. A smile grows on my face as you shower me with loving nibbles. I feel my cheeks tighten as you lick over them. A deep throated moan passes thru my lips at the touch of your tongue moving thru the valley of my cheeks. Your tongue strokes become harder, reaching to my valley bottom.

Your tongue tip begins to probe up and down my valley. Upon moving over my tightness, my body arches as you plunge into me with the fullness of your tongue. I can only whimper as you pump your tongue slowly, in and out, the tip feeling everywhere.

I beg to suckle upon your cock, and am pleased when I feel you move, and your cock brushes against me. Turning my face sideways, I eagerly suck you into my mouth. How I love the taste of you.

Time passes us by, as we lose ourselves in one another. How long we continued to rapture each other was unclear, we only knew it was all we wanted and more. It was now a time to satisfy other desires. Moving your body, you turn yourself to face me. Placing your legs between mine, you part my legs, readying me to accept you.

I can feel the wetness of my juices, which you have spread throughout my thighs and cheeks. Your warm hard shaft is soon wet, as it dances around over the outside of my weeping neither lips.

You begin teasing, by dipping only the head of your cock within me. Your mouth upon mine, I drink deeply of your kiss. I moan with pure pleasure, as I feel you sink deep into me. Sliding your hands behind me, down over my cheeks, you pull me into your powerful thrust. “Oh…..yes!!” I whimper. It is pure delight as I lie there all the while as you steadily thrust your hard shaft into me.

With no warning, on your back stroke, you pull out of me. As you begin to stroke forward, your hands spread my cheeks, allowing your cock to move in between them, and then quickly, you squeeze them tight around you. Keeping my cheeks tight around your cock, you slowly stroke my valley.

It isn’t long before you begin to nudge the tip of your engorge shaft against my tightness. You quickly dispense some lube gel, as you nudge me. Taking hold of my cheeks, you apply a little more pressure to your nudging. You continue to apply a little more pressure. It isn’t long before you’re able to gradually work your way into me. The head of your cock is first. You continue gently pumping me, adding a little more pressure and gel. Once your are completely submerged inside of me, taking a better grasp of my cheeks, you start to slowly glide in and out of me with the full length of your cock. Your pumping and thrust soon come harder and faster.

Once again, without warning, you pull out of me. Before I know what is happening, you have flipped me face down, have my cheeks spread wide tight, and your cock up my ass, pumping away.

You slide your hands under me, pushing them out above my shoulders, and grab down on them, pulling me onto your cock as you thrust into me. I arch my back to take all I can in. I fade in and out of the high brought on from your pumping me. I want it to never end.

I am not sure how you managed it, but you move me up onto my knees, and quickly straddle me from behind. I feel the head of your cock as it nudges firmly up against my anus. It is pure ecstasy as you begin working yourself into me. You release a moan as you sink your full shaft into me. It is followed by another as I push back onto you, wanting more.

Taking a firm hold of my hips, you begin to slowly pump me, with a steady rhythm. Soon after, you move from your knees, up onto your feet, all without missing a stroke. Moving close to me you bend your knees slightly, and begin to pump me hard.

The feel of your cock gliding in and out of me drives me crazy. I call out to you. “Fuck me!! Harder!” I am rewarded by your thrusting harder yet into my ass. Your balls are now slapping up against my pussy. This is sending me higher, towards that edge of no return.

Your breath is heavy, and ever so often a small moan escapes you. Your pace is quickening. “Harder!” I beg. “I want to feel your cock in my throat when you pump me!”

You increase the pace of your strokes. I am happy to feel your body slamming against my cheeks, as you begin to power thrust me. I cry out to you, “Fuck me!!” Your balls are slapping against my pussy harder now. I arch my back, and now they are hitting against my aching bud.

Like two wild animals, we are locked together. Your thrust are so powerful, I am moved forwarded at times. You are always sure to pull me back onto you. I love how hard and swollen you have become inside of me. I want to be no where else, but here with you, fucking me.

Soon, my body starts to tense, my cheeks tighten around your cock, not wanting to ever let you go. You are aware that you will soon be putting me over that edge of no return.

I am amazed that you grow even harder now, and swell so that my anus moves with your strokes. We are both moaning, and can not get enough of each other. I can not hold myself back any longer. Giving in, I am washed over b a wave of intense pleasure, as I orgasm. My body shakes with delight. Knowing I have been satisfied, you allow yourself to do the same. I shudder with joy as you explode inside of me, filling me with your warm cream.
© Copyright 2003 Sinamen (flyingcloud at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/616820-Rapture