*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/616825-Lusting-For-You
Rated: XGC · Article · Erotica · #616825
My Marine, how I want you Darlin!
Lusting For Your

Standing naked in the moonlight, cooling my body, my nipples start to become erect from the cool breeze. I feel your presence behind me, gently wrapping my arms around you pinning my arms to my side so that I can not get away from you. You then start to gently suck and lick on the back of my neck, and all along my shoulders, and the backs of my shoulder blades. You start to run your mouth up, and down my shoulders down toward my hard ripe breast and nipples. I cringe and moan in your arms from the shocks of electricity going up my breast, to my brain and then straight down to my pussy makes me become wet and moist. You can smell the musk of my pussy.

I moan in anticipation. Not wanting to tease me too much, you gently and ever so slowly use the tips of your fingers to rub and massage my clit, causing me to rise up on my feet wanting more. You feel me writhe and moan from the pleasure, and then I feel your body tense against mine as I start the beginning of my orgasm. As I continue to cum, I also smile because I know that this is only the first of many to come, as I feel you long hard thick cock press against the flesh of my ass. As I come down from my orgasm, you let go of my arms, and I take your hand and lead you over to the bed.

You lay me across the bed, seeing my wet pussy close to your face, and seeing how excited I have become. You rise up and start to lick and suck on my nipples, taking them one at a time into your mouth and flicking them with your tongue. You then also scrape them gently with your teeth, and gently biting down on them. You feel my hands clasp to the back of your head, rubbing your hair like I know you love it, smashing your face into my breast. You continue to lick and suck on my nipples, while you trail your hand down to my pussy, firmly rubbing up and down my clit.

I gasp and moan, and beg for you to fuck me fast, deep and hard. You have teased me enough already, so you give in. You move your body over mine, and thrust your hard cock deep into my dripping pussy, feeling it slide in very easily. You feel my pussy clamp down around you, as you quickly slide in and out. You enjoy feeling me buck up and down, trying to take more and more of you deep into my pussy. While you fuck me deep, hard and fast, you move your head from my nipples to my mouth, placing yours upon mine we drink deeply of one another. You then feel my legs clamp against the side of you, as I enjoy the passion of my second orgasm of the night.

By this time, you cock is so hard and swollen. You then roll me over onto my stomach, and raise me up slightly on my hands and knees, as you take your cock and guide it to the open lips of my pussy. You then slowly take your cock and run it ever so slowly into the depths of my steaming pussy. As you are thrusting into me, you start to rotate your hips so that you penetrate my pussy from all different angles, and scrape my clit with your shaft. Once all of you cock is buried into my pussy, you quickly retreat and slam back into me, feeling me shake and moan. As you start to ram fuck my pussy, you feel my next orgasm build, as does yours.

As you begin to feel even closer to your orgasm, you pull your cock out, and with it all nice and wet from my pussy, you slide it up to the entrance of my ass. You begin to gently nudge my anus, working your cock deeply into my ass. I moan as I buck back into you, yelling for you to fuck me. You continue your rapid pace of ram fucking my ass. I love it when you thrust yourself deep within me. I want you to go on forever. I feel your strong hands take a firm hold of my hips, and I am pulled to the edge of the bed, all the while you continue to fuck me. As I reach the edge of the bed, you are now standing behind me.

I cry out with pleasure as you begin to power thrust you cock deeper than you have ever been before. I am intoxicated by the wonderful sensations of your hard thick cock, as it glides in and out of me. You feel the squeezing your cock inside of my ass as I cum again for the third time. You begin to thrust faster and faster into me. I can only moan as I feel your cock get even harder, as it swells tight in my ass. This is now too much for you, and you begin to rapid fire pump me. I love the feel of your body as it slams against my ass. The harder, faster, and deeper you pump, the more you want to cum.

I am surprised with delight, how you are now savagely fucking me wildly. I know you are getting close to your orgasm. You lay your upper body on my back, and begin to lovingly bite into my shoulders. We are both please, as your cock explodes, filling my ass with your hot cum. You relax the full weight of your body upon me, causing us to collapse flat upon the bed. All the while you are gently pumping my ass. We lie there in complete bliss, while you continue to steadily pump me. It isn’t long before we both drift off, smiling.
© Copyright 2003 Sinamen (flyingcloud at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/616825-Lusting-For-You