*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/640224-Reaching-Out-to-Americas-Future
by Koris
Rated: E · Essay · Opinion · #640224
An essay I worte for my NJROTC claas my 10th grade year. I got A B+
Reaching out to America's future


I admit that when I first got this assignment I did not have a single clue what to write about because it can cover such a wide range of areas. For example it could mean helping out the children witch would be America’s future. Or it could mean setting goals and what we need to do to reach them. Or it could mean what we have to do to make sure that America will have a future just as it is now, or even better. So I asked for some help from friends, family and teachers. But even with the help of friends, family and teachers I still could not diced what to write about, so I figured that I would write about a wide range of things so I fully cover the topic.

The first thing that I am going to talk about is helping the next generation of adults. What I mean by this is making sure that the kids today will grow up to be responsible and mature adults. To do this we need to make sure that they have good role models that will set some good examples. We also need to make sure that they have safe learning environment. And we need to make sure that they have up to date text books and learning equipment.

Now I’m going to switch gears and talk about some goals for America and how to reach them. One goal is to completely demolish racism; we can only do this by teaching our children what our forefathers wrote in the constitution “All men are created equal”. Another goal is to have no poverty in the USA; to do this we simply need to give what money we can to charity. One final goal is to have peace in the streets of our cities. This is the hardest goal to reach because to do it you must first meet the other two goals stated it the beginning of the paragraph, and then continue on a path to freedom until the streets of America are safe.

I will now switch gears again and talk about securing our way of life so America will continue to be and always will be free. To do this we must show the world that America as a hole can do what is necessary to keep terrorism out of the America. If this means we have to give up a few rights so be it as long as America is safe from terrorism. We also need to have the guts to lose a few Americans lives in war to secure our way of life if absolutely necessary.

To conclude all I will say this reaching out to America’s future is a wide range of things. Witch covers helping children grow in to responsible and mature adults. Setting goals and doing what we need to do to reach them. And securing our way of life, so America will continue to be and always will be a free democratic society.

Word count 502

© Copyright 2003 Koris (koris at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/640224-Reaching-Out-to-Americas-Future