*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/673557-I-am-Thankful
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #673557
The one thing I would change...
If I could change anything I would have accepted the Lord earlier than I did. I’m so glad to know that I”m His child!

I wish I had known Him from my youth. I wish I had known to pray and to pour my heart out to him, instead of trying to shut it inside myself. I wish I had known how to love and accept love.

You see, I could wish that I had been thinner, more beautiful, more capable, had more money, been more places, done more things but none of that matters. What’s important is the life that I live for Christ.

This doesn’t mean that I have a perfect life. It just means that I have Christ in me, and He is doing His perfecting work in me. Yet I know that one day I will stand before Him and by His love and mercy He will be able to say “Well done, my good and faithful servant.”

It is such a joy to know Him that I really wish I had known this joy for alot longer than I have. And yet, my past is past and my future is with Him and I am thankful.
© Copyright 2003 joyfulnspirit (joyfulspirit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/673557-I-am-Thankful