*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/701079-Day-of-Prayer
by Noir
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #701079
A girl has a task that was assigned by her Master. Note- religious and graphic contents
Stretching underneath the black silk sheets, tugging on the softness of the material, tucking it underneath her chin, her action exposed a long creamy thigh and she sighs softly with pleasure. Her long inky tresses spilling over the blackness of her pillow, not knowing where the ends of her locks begin or end on the dark sheets. Her flesh a stark contrast against the obscurity around her, she lifts a sleepy eyelid and flutters her lashes as the morning sun hits her directly in the face. She groans and again stretches kicking off the sheets, rolling to one side and hopping off her king size bed.

She smooths back her hair away from her face, raking her fingers against the morning tangles. She interlocks her fingers and raises her hands over her head, moaning as she stretches. She widens her stance and presses her hands to the floor, sliding her hands up her smooth legs and slowly rests her hands on her hips. She smiles brightly, ready to get on with her day; she curls her fingers around the remote and flicks the stereo on in their bedroom. Dances around the room, humming and swaying slowly to her favorite song as she sings " And You can bring me to my knees, Again . . . " Passing where her dress is hanging, she runs her blood red fingernails against the white sheer silk fabric. Smiling brightly hoping, he will be pleased with her selection.

She glances at the clock, noticing the time, she eeps softly and heads to the bathroom. Her Master only was giving her a short time to get to her destination. She purrs softly as the warm water runs down her body, soothing her achy muscles from the previous evening with him. She grins wickedly, mmm yes, the previous evening. She shakes her head and continues with her shower until she is squeaky clean. She steps out and just towel dries her hair. She grabs her dress off the hanger and slips it onto her wet body, the silky fabric clinging and becoming almost transparent, molding to her body quite nicely. She pads quietly back to their bedroom, curls her fingers around the small bottle of baby oil, perches on the end of the bed and squeezes a generous amount in the palm of her hand. Smoothing the oil along her long legs, leaving them soft and sleek, she takes her shoes, beautiful clear strappy sandals with a four-inch heel and rises admiring her calves as they strain with the height. She removes the towel binding her damp locks and shakes them loose, leaving them wild and tumbling around her some of the inky strands spilling forward to cling to her face.

She grabs her purse and the address her Master left for her; she locks the door and heads outside. She smiles impressed that her Master took care of the minor details as the cab was already waiting for her out front. She shivers as she steps out into the driveway, her dusky nipples tightening, she smiles warmly at the cab driver when he flashes her a bright smile while opening the door. She takes a seat and swings her legs into the back; she hands him the address. And he murmurs something, unsure of what he said she shrugged it off.

After a relaxing thirty-minute ride, the cab pulls over in front a beautiful cathedral church, she scoots to the end of her seat, her arm hugging the front seat " Are you sure this is the correct address?" She curiously asked the cab driver. At his quiet nod, she paid him and stepped out. Her heels a soft click against the pavement she approaches the steps leading up to the church, turns around and watches as the cab pulls away. Sighing softly she turns back around and approaches the beautiful carved doors of the church. She opens the door and just peeks in; again, she turns around and looks at the street, then left and right before getting up enough nerve to enter.

She hears the soft music and she smiles the sounds bringing back memories of her childhood. She dips her fingertips into the holy water, makes the sign of the cross and moves down the aisle slowly and quietly. The sound of her heels echoing around the room, she rises up on her toes and tiptoes and settles herself in a pew. She looks around for her Master and nothing. So, she kneels and says a silent prayer. She sits back and cries out as some hand caresses her cheek from behind, she tries to turn and she hears his voice quietly near her ear " Do not turn around." Then she feels a cold caress against her right cheek and she tries to turn and he growls out " I repeat, do not fucking turn." She shivers as she sees bright metal gleaming from the corner of her eye. He inhales deeply behind her " Ah, fresh for my use." Then He chuckles. Again, she tries to turn around and instead of warning her he wraps his hand in her damp locks and drags her to the aisle. She looks up at him and trembles " I'm sorry, Master, I will not do it again." Then she sinks to her knees. He pushes her away from him and in one fluid motion, He swipes his hand down the front of her dress and cuts through the ties that hold her dress together, she finally realizes what the cold touch was against her cheek . . . Razor sharp talons on his fingertips. Her dress now hanging loosely around and revealing her body to his view, she trembles then slowly sinks to her knees. " I promise to obey, Master, please?"

He looks down at her and smiles, then swings his arm and slashes her cheek with the sharp talons. Four long deep gashes appear across her cheek. She screams a scream so loud that it would raise the dead, and she lifts her hand to staunch the flow of her precious life’s blood, the warm sticky wetness seeping between her fingers and spilling down to her white dress. She looks up at him, her cheek shredded, her eyes glazed with pain, her breathing calm and deep as she focuses her pain elsewhere, she closes her eyes and concentrates in getting her body under control. He chuckles above her then slowly crouches before her, His callused touch against her open cuts, she winces and turns away from his touch. Again, He chuckles " Come on. I know what you want to do slut. I can hear your blood boiling beneath your flesh. You think you can control your temper but I know you." He trails a razor sharp talon down the cuts against her cheek and across her jaw line to her chin; He places the cold talon under her chin and tilts her head up, the sharp tip piercing the skin. He rises slowly, His hold remaining true and she rises with him.

She meets his gaze, huge fat tears rolling down her cheeks, stinging the open flesh. His hand moves downward. The metals on his fingertips now warm from being against her skin. He rakes the talons down her throat, clinks her collar with the metal tip and moves down to her chest. His touch light, she squirms and whimpers softly. "Please." He looks down at her " Please what, Lisa?" He lowers his hand to her waist and splays his hand at the small of her back, pulling her tightly into his body. " Please what? Tell me what you need? Beg for my touch." He brushes his lips against her cheek, His tongue peeking out to touch her wounds. He inhales deeply near her ear and she closes her eyes at his soft growl. He whispers " beg me to hurt you. Plead for me to open your flesh so I may bathe in its warmth. He kisses her softly as he removes the gaping dress off her shoulders. Her body was now naked and vulnerable to his touch and view.

She pants softly, her body surrendering with his mere voice. "Master." She whispers. "Open your legs" He says calmly in her ear. She leans into him and opens her legs, her legs wobbly on her heels. He pushes her away from him and she stands before him. " Now, bend over and grab your ankles, Lisa." He says as he walks around her and stands behind her nude form. She looks over her shoulder at him and her brow arches a bit. " Do it, now." She turns back around, bends slowly at the waist, her back dipped low, hair falling around her face, the ends almost brushing the floor, placing her hands on her beautiful clear sandals, one of her shoes speckled a deep red. She curls her fingers around her slender ankles and runs her hands up her straining calves then slowly back to her ankles. He growls behind her as he extends a hand out to part her cunt lips. " You are mine, Lisa. Never forget that." She replies quietly " Yes, Master." "Open your ass cheeks, girl. Do it now. " He growls out. She rakes her fingernails up her legs and extends her hands out behind her and opens her full ass cheeks. She shivers as he grazes her tight bud with one of the talons. She cringes as the sharp tip touches her sensitive bud. " Wider!" He says in a bit louder voice. She growls and turns around, her hands resting at her hips, glaring at him. " Master, we could do this at home . . . I can’t here, please do not do this." She looks at the stained glass windows, saints peering down at her with accusing fingers and their damning expressions.

She bends to retrieve her dress and she looks up at him as she senses his movement. He grips her hair and jerks her to her knees, she cries out as dark strands are pulled from her tender scalp and are left dangling in his hand. He turns and drags her behind him, stumbling and losing her balance as she tries to keep up so she is not dragged on the floor. He roughly pushes her on the steps leading to the altar and places his booted foot on her chest. He growls as he shifts his weight and she cries at the pressure against her body. He hauls her up by her hair once more and pulls her to him, savagely crushing his lips to hers. She growls softly against him, her palms pressed against his chest, she shoves him away and slaps him. Her upper lip curled in a hard sneer.

He chuckles at her boldness, then violently backhands her with such force that she tumbles down the steps. Curled and bruised at the bottom of the steps, she cries softly, her naked body now coated with red marks from her fall and his cruelty. She winces as her sore muscles ripple beneath her flesh. He advances toward her; she lifts her hands to ward him off " Please, Master . . . Noooo." He wraps his hand around her throat, His fingers digging into her flesh, His thumb at the hollow of her throat. He pulls her to the altar and lifts her body with ease onto the sacred plateau. He moves to her head, lifts her gently and pulls her long midnight hair so it hangs off the edge of the altar. He leans forward and whispers next to her ear, His warm breath teasing her open cuts upon her cheek. " Do you repent?" He rises, not waiting for her answer and walks around her, His calloused touch trailing across her bare flesh. He lifts one wrist, brings it up to his lips and brushes his lips upon her skin before snapping the cuff with talons embedded in the metal. She cries out as it snaps shut, sharp tips digging into her delicate flesh.

Humming softly, He attaches a thin but sturdy chain to the cuff and tugs on her wrist he chuckles at her grimace of pain and attaches the chain to a ring on the floor. She narrows her eyes at him, questioning him with a simple look. He shrugs " I have friends in high places and called in a favor" He smirks "Tada, a customized church for me to play" He laughs at her expression. He taps on the chain and listens for her curses as pain rips into her wrist. He moves to her long legs, His fingernails raking over her smooth and silky skin. He looks at her and rubs his fingers together " baby oil?" "Ah, my cunt came prepared."

Bringing His hand down hard on her inner thigh with a resounding smack, she protests and pulls her leg up he grabs her ankle in a strong grip and jerks her leg, snapping another cuff. She growls as the talons tear into her skin. He lifts his eyes to her and gives her a bored expression which in turn makes her curse him till she’s blue in the face. "tsk, tsk, Lisa; you are in a house of worship. No cursing." She sputters with uncontrollable rage and bites her lower lip.

He walks around to the other side of the altar, she sees this as a chance to move and escape so she rolls to her side trying to roll off the table toward the chains that bind her, thinking perhaps she will be able to unhook them from the ring before he can make it around. She screams with pain, the ache in her side totally unbearable, she turns to him slowly and he smiles. His razor sharp talons firmly grasping her tapered waist, the tips piercing her flesh and dug deep into her side as he slowly moved her. She trembles as he pulls her back flat onto the table, her eyes glazed with pain as she settles back, He releases her, plucking one finger at a time from her side. Her puncture wounds throbbing, she closes her eyes and inhales deeply letting the pain soak into her whole body and not just in one area.

He hums softly to himself, and she clenches her jaw at the annoying sound. He takes another cuff and slaps it roughly on her other wrist, pain shoots up her arm and she bites her lip, tasting her blood as she breaks the skin on her tender lower lip, her eyes still remained shut not giving him the satisfaction of seeing her cry out or wince. He repeats the same process of attaching the thin chain to the cuff then to the ring on the floor. He grins at her, then he curls his fingers around the chain and shakes it, causing the cuff to shift and slide on her wrist, tearing at her flesh, droplets of blood escaping the cuff to swirl around the chain, ruby drops falling and spilling on every link. He chuckles at her scream. "Figured you were sleeping, Lisa?”

He moves further down her body this time raking the talons lightly on her belly, and she inhales deeply causing her belly to dip. He dips a taloned finger on her navel then moves to her sex, lightly touching her slit, He hooks a sharp tip finger on her cunt lip and pulls it open. She lifts her free leg with the pain and she pleads with him, she whimpers softly as she feels the tip slowly embed itself in her sensitive flesh. He uses his other hand to open her cunt lips, then he removes his finger with the sharp tip and he smiles as her clit is exposed. Now, pebble-hard with excitement he runs the cool metal tip against her pleasure nub and flicks it with the tip, his voice now husky he whispers " Move your free leg Lisa and open yourself to me." She growls softly and keeps her leg up for a moment or two then slowly drops her leg and moves it off the table and lets it dangle on the side. Her actions opening her cunt wider to his touch and view, He growls and presses the razor sharp tip on her clit and pierces the sensitive tissue. He tugs gently; her soft whimpers and moans bathing him with pleasure. He lowers his head and flicks his tongue over the soft flesh on the tip of the talon, soothing her. Her hips buck up on the table and he whispers " shhh, relax, my slut" His arrogant smile flashing at her at the sight of her juices on the table.

He releases her tender flesh and slaps her cunt hard then goes back to what he was doing, He lifts her free ankle and slaps the cuff roughly to her ankle. She moans still in a haze of pleasure from his touch against her sex. She squirms on the table, then slowly relaxes her limbs and whispers softly " Master, please release me." He doesn’t respond to her plea and continues attaching the last chain to the ring on the floor. He steps back and admires her splayed form on the altar, He slowly brings up a talon finger and licks the tip, tasting her blood and cunt juices mingled together. " You make a pretty picture, Lisa. Shame I do not have a camera." He pulls off the metal tips, one by one and drops them onto the floor with a soft clang.

He leans close and smiles warmly at her; He brushes his hand against her body, running his fingertips across the puncture wounds in her side. Then slowly rakes his nails against her marks pressing them deeply into her wounds, Her shriek of pain filling the quiet church, He breaks away from her and walks around her, standing behind her, His hands on either side of her head. She lovingly looks up at him, her eyes shimmering with tears. He smooths her dark hair away from her face, His touch extremely gentle, she closes her eyes and sighs softly, enjoying his touch in her locks. He caresses the whole length of her hair and she opens her eyes to mere slits as she feels him twirl her hair around his forearm, His hand close to her scalp, holding her hair in a firm grasp. He violently yanks on her hair, sliding her body, her head now completely off the table, she howls with pain as her limbs are stretched against the cuffs, the spiky tips in the cuffs slashing her flesh, her muscles straining and rippling from the pull of the chains anchored on the floor.

He releases his hold against her hair and allows her head to fall back, she opens her eyes and cries softly at her new position, she tries to lift her head and he tugs on her head back down again. She growls softly and before she can curse him, stills as she hears the sound of a zipper. She moans softly feeling the blood rushing to her head and he moves to her, His hard cock brushing her nose. She growls and turns away from him. He chuckles then slaps her face, His hard hand making contact with the gashes against her cheek. She roars with pain as her cuts are reopened and a new flow of blood begins. The soft trickle of warmth falls down to her eye, coating her long dark lashes. He extends a finger and brushes the ruby droplets from her eye, smearing her face with it.

Again, she turns her head to one side, blood immediately spilling over her lips as she moves to and fro, she gives up and lets her head dangle back down. Her eyes looking up to her beloved, Master, He takes a step forward; His cock jutting out, she moans softly and slowly licks her lips. She opens her mouth wide and feels his silken length slide deeply, the tip of his cock touching the back of her throat. She swirls her tongue around him, memorizing his length with her moist tongue. She moans softly around him the soft vibrations rippling throughout him. She suckles him deeply, her mouth tightening and releasing around him as if it were her cunt. She inhales deeply of his scent as his balls brush and slap against her nose. He runs his hands across her taut throat, He growls, feeling her movements beneath his rough touch.

He broke away from her, His cock now glistening with her saliva and streaked with blood. She moans and whimpers " please, Master, more . . . " she licks her lips as she looks up at him. He bends slowly and lifts his pant leg; His fingers curling around the hilt of a dagger tucked neatly in his boot. She hears the soft swoosh as he unsheathes the knife, revealing a gleaming six-inch blade. She squirms and pulls on her restraints "Oh, god, Master, please nooo." He takes the knife and clamps it between his white teeth as he adjusts his pants; He removes the knife from his mouth and runs it across her exposed and taut throat. The sharp edges of the blade raking over her smooth soft skin, leaving behind a perfect crimson trail on her delicate flesh.

He smiles " time to do your penance, Lisa." He says as he walks around her, He curls his hand around the cuff on her ankle, and jerks her roughly, sliding her whole body back onto the table. She sighs softly then cringes at his next words. "Pray, Lisa." She lifts her head off the table to look at him " please, Master, I can’t do it. Try to understand." He shifts the knife in his hand, and looks at her " you can do it and you will" He trails the cold steel of the blade across her rib cage. His cold eyes look at her, waiting for her to begin. She closes her eyes as tears slowly roll down the side of her face. " Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee . . . " She stops, and slowly swallows the lump that is forming in her throat as she slowly says the words "blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus." She growls softly and her lip curls up in anger. " No more, Master." She says as she shakes her head furiously.

He rakes the blade down her body, enjoying the sight of her muscles quivering beneath the cold touch of steel. He slides the tip down her slit, skimming her cunt lips with the sharp tip. He flips the knife in his hand, His hand closing around the blade; not caring if the blade slices into his palm and he viciously drives the hilt into her tight cunt. She screams as the thick handle tears into her flesh, her hips lift from the table, her legs pull against her cuffs as she slowly gasps for breath. Her shaky voice as she continues "Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death." He withdraws the knife and drives it home once more as he whispers " nicely done"

He withdraws the knife and flips the handle once more in his hand, her cunt juices that still cling to the blade bathing the wound in his palm. His gaze now cold, He lifts his hand, licks the mingled nectar, looks at her, her eyes glistening as she meets his gaze, she mouths " I love you, Master." He growls "I love you, also, pet." He rests his hand on her belly, the tip of the blade now teasing her slit with its sharp tip, before slowly impaling the blade into her cunt, her body the perfect sheath for his blade.

A shroud of darkness consumes her whole being as she howls with pain her cries of anguish fill the church. Her body arches up and he soothes her by pressing down on her belly, His soft words comforting her and calming her tormented soul. He withdraws the blade from her body; the warm steel coated crimson, He licks the ruby-covered blade then slowly kneels between her parted thighs. He looks down at her, her form splayed painfully wide before him. She looks at him, her eyes wide and clear, she arches up to him, offering and surrendering her whole body to him. He releases his stiff cock and pierces her body, stretching her sliced pussy with his hardness. She whimpers and moans, weeps and pleads for me...fighting yet yielding all that she is to this One person that offers her sweet pain and ends her glorious suffering.

His darkness beckons her deeper and she gladly follows, her body becoming one with Him. Wanting and needing to please her Master above all others. Her limbs tremble as her body hugs Him tightly from within, she cries out with pleasure as her body rocks with her release. He withdraws from her, her warm sex now cold without Him and He growls out His release. His warm cum falling over her cunt marks her as His in all and every way possible. He steps off the altar walks around to her and kisses her savagely as He straightens His clothing. She moans softly against His mouth and whispers "my Master" against His lips. He breaks away without a word and walks away; leaving her alone and still bound. He returns shortly with a pitcher with jewels embedded in the precious metal.

He smiles warmly at her as He towers over her open and bruised body, He holds the pitcher above her and
Pours the liquid over every inch of her body. She opens her mouth to scream, but a squeak is the only thing that escapes her mouth as Holy water washes over her wounds, stinging and burning a path through her body. Before a veil of blackness devours her, her final thought is ... her Master is the absolution to her sins.

She wakes up startled and she looks around her, everything familiar, she smiles as she lies back on her bed, surrounded by the softness of her black silk sheets. Her body alive with the incredible dream she had, she slips her fingers to her cunt and she moans as they come away wet. Mmm, yes a very nice dream indeed. She turns on her side, closes her eyes for a moment then slowly opens them, her sleepy gaze adjust and focus on something that is on the night stand and propped up against the lamp. She picks up the small paper and freezes as she recognizes the time and address that is scribbled on the paper. Her fingers curl around the slip of paper, crushing it, her chin lifts a bit and she smiles brightly at the sight of her Master’s bold signature.


~the end~





© Copyright 2003 Noir (rayven at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/701079-Day-of-Prayer