*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/714738-The-Story-Of-Me-Mac
by Becca
Rated: E · Fiction · Animal · #714738
A story I wrote about my dog through his point of view.
-The Story Of Me, Mac-
-Chapter One-
-A New Home-

This is the story of me, Mac. You're probably wondering, ‘What type of parent would call their child Mac?!’ Well the truth is I’m a dog, owned by the Brito family. They’re a very kind family that treats me well. I can get on their nerves. But they still love me, I think. I’m on the computer tonight. Of course that’s the only time I can type. I mean, what would you do if you saw a dog type on the computer?

Before I begin my story here’s some basic information. I’m a Rottweiler mixed with, I think, a Pit Bull. Bad mix I know. I’m a really good dog (Owner: Yeah Right!), only when you give me treats, though. I’m really mischievous, a stray that was found by a lovely, caring family, and I’m over protective of my property and my owners SO STAY OFF! I do things my way and never listen to my owners only to the family man. I forgot his name right now, but that doesn’t matter. I love to play and run outside and be A FREE DOG THAT CAN DO ANYTHING HIS WAY!

Well, I guess that’s everything you need to know. Even though I seem like a bad dog, which is so not true, deep down inside I’m really good and pure (Owner: Let’s rephrase that to mischievous and way too smart) cute and very nice.

I guess we begin when I was born from my mommy Rottweiler, I think so. Let’s just say that for now. It was a beautiful and wonderful day for everyone. I, Mac, was born… um… someday in December, maybe on Christmas! Well, life was great, playing with my brothers and sisters all day, until my ex-owners dumped me in a Nursing home.

I was surrounded by people who thought I was really cute especially, this one lady, named… um… Nurse Linda. No one knew my name there because I had no identification. (I.D.) So, they called me ‘Burris’ hideous name I know. They kept me in a little cage that I sat in all day. It was boring but, it was fun to go around watching the, I think they were called ‘Nurses’, take care of elderly people.

At first they bought me tons of bones and treats. They loved watching my cute, handsome little face. Everyday I would go to a new home where a nurse and her family would take care of me over night. I was okay with it I mean at least I wasn’t alone. I hate being alone. I never knew whether they were coming back or not.

Well, I was there for two weeks until a Nurse Ana was taking me home permanently. She put me in a car and drove to her house. I sat in the car looking out the road wondering how can those things go so fast and can I drive one of them? After what took like 10 min. of driving we were finally at Nurse Ana’s home.

I saw of group coming towards the car. I guess they were her daughters or some friends. Well anyways, one girl came running towards the car. I heard Ana scream, “Rebecca get Andre here!” It sounded like it was an emergency. Of course it had to be if I was there showing off my cute, adorable face. The door was open to the car so, naturally, I walked outside and started sniffing.

I heard some girl, probably Rebecca, squeal. Before I knew it, I was being smothered. It was horrible I tell you (Rebecca: It was just a hug!). I heard a lot of people screaming for some guy named Andre. Boy, he’s deaf! I tell you. Minutes later I was being smothered again! I fought as hard as I could and won. HAHAHAHAHHA! NO ONE CAN DEFEAT THE ALL MIGHTY MAC! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, Ana took me into her house. She fed me and gave me some water. I was being such a good puppy. They kept me in a small cramped area though. This time I was trapped. I whined to get out, but just couldn’t. I felt SO alone! No one loved me! WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Later that night, they finally let me out! I ran around the house to exercise. Boy, did it feel good. I jumped on their couch and got yelled at. I didn’t see what the problem was, though. I ran into, I’m guessing it was called ‘A Bathroom’ and ran around that too. Then, they tried to teach me how to sit. I sat down when they said ‘SIT!’ I already knew how to do that. I was given lots of praise and some treats. I also showed them that I come give my paw. Isn’t that even more amazing!

I met another guy named, Julio, that night when he came home. He seemed like a nice man, but later discovered that I would have to obey this man a lot and give him lots of respect cause I’m tellin’ ya don’t mess with that dude. Well, they put me into the porch again and left me there for a whole night! And I didn’t see anyone till morning.
© Copyright 2003 Becca (cutiepie_55 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/714738-The-Story-Of-Me-Mac