*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/744159-One-Lonely-Night-Chapter-One
by gloria
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #744159
a woman looks for someone and finds so much more in one chance meeting
As she sat in her black leather chair and clicked into the chat room, Jo wondered just what she thought she was doing in this room. Watching the comings and goings of the room and reading the entries of the other chatters.

She was looking for something..someone.. to make her feel desirable and wanted. To talk to her and bring back the feelings that she longed for and missed so desperately.

She had even entered under a name she didn't use very much.. one that she hadn't posted her picture on. Thinking she was safe and would go undetected by her other online friends if any were trying to look her up.

She needed to be loved. To feel like a woman in every way that a man would want and she was determined to find someone that night. Someone who would make love to her and leave her satisfied and breathless. Feelings she wanted for real but would have to settle for thru the lines of communication on the internet.

Laughing to herself at how desperate some sounded..she realized that she was just as desperate as they were.

Thinking to herself, "What am I doing here?" ..someone sent her a message asking her if she wanted to view a cam.

She clicked on the "yes" box and a window opened and a smile and a wave from a guy sitting there looking at her. He had a nice chest and she messaged back and told him so.

He laughed and teased and talked to her. It was like he knew already the thoughts going round and round in her head.

How could she ever make him believe that this wasn't her usual way of getting to know someone? That she was breaking her own rules this very night? But she forgot all thoughts of rules and such when his erotic words started winding across her screen. She was getting very hot and enjoying every minute of his words as her imagination took over and she was in his arms.

Making love to each other in her thoughts and hoping he was feeling her touching him as she was feeling his body touch hers. She needed the sweet release of orgasm but she wanted to give him pleasure as well.

Together they typed to each other and tantalized and teased. Bringing each others bodies to the edge of release and satisfaction.

"Will I ever see you again?" she asked.
When they were both dripping with the sweat that their passion had created.

"I enjoyed myself tonight. I hope you did too sexy man." she said to him.

She went to bed smiling that night and feeling very satisfied. Hoping that it was the beginning of a friendship that would last forever.


 One Lonely Night-Chapter One  (GC)
a woman looks for someone and finds so much more in one chance meeting
#744159 by gloria

 One Lonely Night-Chapter Two  (GC)
A continuation of "One Lonely Night"
#753124 by gloria

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#754442 by Not Available.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#763146 by Not Available.
© Copyright 2003 gloria (gloriajo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/744159-One-Lonely-Night-Chapter-One