*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/750567-Do-you-play
Rated: 13+ · Article · Other · #750567
This is just one of my theories. Do you play the mind games of life?
I have a theory. Sometimes I think that life is just this big mind game. All you have to do is learn how to play mind games too. I don't mean literally. Its hard to explain. Okay, my theory is that everyone has a secret. One that no one else knows. Even people that you think are perfect. Some are as simple as a buisness partner that cheated his/her way up to the top. Some are more complicated like, they did something awful. Some are deep like they have two different worlds inside their head, the real one and the one they make up to get away from all the stupid crap in their life. Such as divorce or addictions or anything. Even I have a secret. Anyways as well as having a secret all people have "cover-ups" And I don't mean like make-up to cover a pimple. I mean things they make up or put in front of them so others won't find out their secrets. Another word that could be used for "cover-up" is shield. Some "secrets" that people have arent even all that (whats the word?)special, but it is their own thing and therefore it is special, because only they know it. But there are people in the world that think they know everything and will try to break someone's "shield" and find out their secrets. Some do it accidently but others do it on purpose, just for laughs. I think that you (whoever is reading this) know what I am talking about. Have you ever trusted someone and told them everything, given them everything, and then they backstabbed you? Well, thats the people I am talking about. The ones that like to play life's big mind game. So a thought to ponder, Are you a player of the game or not?
© Copyright 2003 dreamy_me (dreamy_me at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/750567-Do-you-play