*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/766972-The-Rendezvous
Rated: XGC · Sample · Adult · #766972
Two people come together for a night of fun.

Damon walked toward Elizabeth with desire written all over his face. She stared into his baby blue eyes with her emerald ones, giving him the message that the lust was mutual.

He took her into his arms and drew her lips to his. He parted her lips with his tongue, and surged in. Their tongues tangled with each caress. He angled his head to draw them into a deeper kiss. He growled with satisfaction as he sensed her wits fleeing.

Damon stepped back and slowly pulled Elizabeth’s shirt over her head. Putting his arms around her he skillfully unhooked her lavender bra. He watched her full breasts spill out as she finished removing the garment. His fingers itched to cup those soft mounds, and drive her wild with his tongue. He wanted her completely naked before he did that. Swiftly he unfastened her jeans sliding them over her hips. His eyes moved to her lavender panties, and smiled knowing they were the last barrier. Placing his hands on them he slowly drew them down to her ankles.

Once again, he captured her mouth with his, and brought his hands to her breasts. He began to slowly knead them. She arched her back with pleasure. He moved his lips along her throat. He then put his mouth on the top of one of her breasts, and traced kisses down to her nipple. His lips covered her nipple and he suckled. He heard her gasp, and he rhythmically massaged her other breast with his hand. He licked and laved her nipple with his tongue.

Then with his other free hand, he inched his fingers up her thigh. He inserted a finger inside her, and smiled in triumph when he felt that she was already wet for him. He inserted another finger and began to stroke as he turned is attention to her other breast. He became more aroused as he heard her gasping and moaning.

He moved his head between her thighs and licked her from back to front. He heard her moan in delight. He traced circles with his tongue around her clit. He inserted his tongue inside of her and started thrusting it in and out. He continued going in and out of her and licking her clit until she shattered her release.

He then quickly thrust his erection in her and began pumping in and out. She skillfully matched his thrusts, they continued this for what seemed like hours. Then, she tightly gripped him, and with one last thrust, he came. He eventually rolled off her and she laid her head on his chest and they drifted off to sleep.
© Copyright 2003 Miss Amanda (mizthang at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/766972-The-Rendezvous