*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/766975-Wonderful-Night
Rated: XGC · Sample · Adult · #766975
A man surpises his girlfriend with a romantic gesture
Walking in the room, a look of surprise washed over her face when she saw the plate of strawberries with whipped cream, along with a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

Glancing around the room after she shut the door, she saw no sign of him. Shrugging, she took off her jacket and was about to hang it up, when she felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist and pull her back. She knew it was Jason by the way he lightly blew in her ear just before he started nibbling on it. A sigh escaped her, and he pulled her flush against him, his evergrowing erection pushing into her bottom.

Kissing her neck, he traced a line down her throat with his tongue. Gasping, she shivered with delight as his hands closed about the globes of her breasts, rhythmically kneading them, and brushing his thumbs against her tight nipples. She felt herself going dizzy with need and want, a wetness begin to pool between her legs.

Spinning her around to face him he stared down into her emerald eyes and saw the desire that was in his gray ones in hers as well. Pulling her to him, he allowed her to feel just how bad he wanted her, needed her. Sensing this, she twined her arms around her neck and smiled her beautiful smile. Seizing the moment he ducked his head down to kiss her luscious lips, teasing them apart with his tongue, he surged in.

Kissing him back, she caressed her tongue with his, she could feel his fingers pressing into her back, as if he was attempting to restrain himself. Breaking the kiss he gave her a grin that always made her weak in the knees. Sweeping her up in his arms he carried her over to the bed.

Instead of ripping her clothes off and taking her that very second like he wanted to do, he handed her a glass of champagne, dipped a strawberry in the whipped cream and fed it to her. They sat there for what seemed like hours, side by side, drinking champagne, feeding each other, kissing, and allowing the sexual tension to build up between them.

When it got to the point that neither of them could take it anymore, he took her glass and put it on the table and stripped off both their clothes, piece by piece. He passionately kissed her mouth and slid a finger into her hot pussy, feverently stroking in and out. Drinking in her moans he continued pleasuring her. He nibbled down her neck, till he reached her full breasts and brought his hot mouth to cover her nipple, lightly flicking it with his tongue. When he grazed his teeth along her nipple and nipped at it, she emitted a low moan causing her to arch her back. He gently cupped her other breast in his hand and began caressing it. Continuing this, he alternated from one breast to the other. He became more aroused at the sounds of her gasps and moans, and feeling her fingers holding his head to her, urging him to feast. He kissed a path down her stomach, then went lower and nibbled his way up the insides of her thighs. He glanced up at her with a wicked grin on his face and a devilish gleam in his eyes, just before he lifted her hips to him and buried his head between her thighs.

She gasped when she felt his hot mouth and wet tongue in her already drenched pussy. He licked her lips, sucked on them, and probed her insides with his tongue. She let out a long moan when he sucked on her clit, running her fingers through his hair, needing to do something to let him know just how much pleasure he was inflicting upon her. She tensed then felt her body begin bucking in the throes of an orgasm as he continued lapping her juices.

Hearing her moans and feeling her hands in his hair was driving him insane, he was almost to the point of release. Groaning, he climbed on top of her and quickly thrust his enormous cock into her sweet, tight pussy. He paused for a moment and heard her gasp as she adjusted to the invasion. He softly kissed her forehead to sooth her. He felt her legs wrap around him and knew it was okay to move.

He bent down and captured her mouth with his, slightly sucking on her tongue. Slowly he began a rhythm of thrusting in and out of her. A jolt of arousal shot through him when he heard her moan. He sped up, thrusting more feverently, needing to release. Her legs tightened their hold around him, easily matching his quick thrusts, she scored her nails up his back and neck. He felt her body tense and took her mouth in a deep kiss and drank in her moans as her body shook beneath him from another orgasm.

Feeling her juices flowing around him, he couldn’t restrain himself any longer. With one last thrust, he came deep inside her, he felt his body shuddering while she held him close to her, taking in his release.

After a few moments that seemed like an eternity, he rolled off her and pulled her close to him, laying her head on his chest. They closed their eyes and drifted off to sleep, exhausted from what had passed between them.


*Heart*Thank you for taking the time to read my lil story. If you don't mind, please rate and review, all comments are greatly appreciated.*Heart*
© Copyright 2003 Miss Amanda (mizthang at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/766975-Wonderful-Night