*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/782970-Two-Of-A-Kind
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #782970
Is it love? Lust? Or trickery? He doesn't really care which...
CODE: M (set in the Manitou Island storyline)

TAKES PLACE DURING (specific story): Probably Manitou Island

PAIRING: Justin Dupries/Shadow Water (M/F)

EXPLANATION: This scene, IMO, is rather sad. Justin Dupries, frustrated with his inability to obtain Red Bird, instead goes after Shadow Water (who, if you've read Manitou Island, looks oddly like Red Bird...sans red hair, of course). Shadow Water is MORE than accommodating, as seen here...but it turns out the entire thing is just a trick, to con Justin into joining her side against the good guys. (If you can't get through a man's head, then try to get through...a little bit south of his head...) Justin falls for it hook, line, and sinker...until learning the truth from protagonist Charmian. Cue a REALLY BIG falling out...but I can't yap further else I'll give the entire story away. Go read it if you're interested. Shadow Water ends up with Ocryx, Justin's father, and Justin...well...ends up with Justin. Fooey!

DISCLAIMERS: Some plot details may be off, but I can't remember. Eh.


* * * * *


Two Of A Kind


Shadow Water stepped toward Justin, dark eyes beckoning. Against his will, he felt himself being drawn into them, and couldn't understand it. He fought it but felt that she was winning.

She placed her hands on his shoulders and looked up into his eyes. "What's wrong? Isn't this what you wanted?"

Justin had to struggle to find his voice. "I wanted Red Bird," he murmured.

"Red Bird?" Shadow Water's look grew quizzical. "Or what she is?"

"What...what do you mean...?"

A slight, knowing smile. Shadow Water backed away again, slowly shedding her clothes. Justin struggled to breathe. Her slim hips, full breasts, round dark aureoles, and the patch of silky black between her legs started a burning feeling inside him.

"Do you like this?" she asked, still with that smile. "Or would you prefer this?"

He gasped. Shadow Water's head fell back and she began to change--growing, but not too much--fur coming from her body, wings, horns, a tail. He gaped when the transformation was complete and her green-and-red eyes met his, a silent question.

"You're...you're like me," he whispered, stunned.

Yes. Even more so when her thoughts entered his head. And like your dear Red Bird. She again approached him, eyes smoldering. Come, Monsieur Justin...I know that you too are able, and willing...show me what you really look like.

He swallowed. Hard. When she stopped before him, muzzle brushing against the side of his face, he gasped again, unable to control it, and felt himself transforming, bones growing longer, muscles growing larger, breath growing deeper--until he matched her, his fur dark brown, hers tawny golden. Her eyes, her eyes drew him in helplessly as she looked him up and down appraisingly.

Nice...very nice, she murmured. My mother was not wrong about you.

Mother? he asked, receiving no response. Instead she paced around him, eyes roaming his body.

Very impressive... She went behind him, and his eyes focused on her rear quarters. Immediately lust rose up within him. Before he knew what he was doing he bent down and poked his nose at her, hard, earning a slight yelp. That brought him back to his senses and he would have flushed, had he been able. He drew back with a mortified look.

No. Wait. Why do you stop?

He paused. Shadow Water glanced back at him.

Can you not sense it?

Sense what...?

Me, fool. Can't you tell? I'm in heat. I wish to mate with you.


Justin's ears rotated. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. I hardly...know you.

Does this matter? You are Ocryx, I am Ocryx. Are you not attracted?


A pained look. He hated to admit...but Shadow Water had him very excited. She still crouched beside him, tail toward him, staring up with large eyes. When she noticed his look she turned to him and her muzzle met his. She bit at him, and he bit back. Her tongue thrust at his. Their teeth clicked, and he couldn't help but touch her furry breast, searching for her teats.

She pressed her body to him momentarily. He dipped his head, licked at her furry chest. He finally found what he was looking for and tugged at her nipple, sucking it. She gasped and panted. He couldn't believe her scent, her aroma--she was driving him absolutely wild!

She pulled away, smiling, and looked down. His gaze followed. She stared at the furry sheath partially hidden beneath his fur and her eyes glazed.

He whimpered with surprise when she touched it, just barely. All his senses lit up.

He looked down at himself, the same way Shadow Water did. She continued massaging. After a moment a bright pink head emerged from the sheath, pushing forth, growing longer, longer; he stared in amazement as his shaft protruded almost nine, ten inches, throbbing and glistening pink.

Shadow Water let out a low rumbling sound, the canine equivalent of a purr. Magnificent! Where are you going to put it, Monsieur?

Put...put it?

Do you forget already? Our purpose for being here. Do you forget this, the reason we came?
So saying, she crouched beside him again, hindquarters toward him, tail lifting; his heart sped up when he saw her pink opening, ringed with tawny fur. His shaft quivered and trembled. Again he bent, poking his nose between her legs, sniffing. Shadow Water whimpered but offered no resistance or further comment.

He caught her scent, the scent that was her own, plus the thick heady smell of her desire...

He sniffed at her, tasting her wetness. Come inside me, my mate, Shadow Water murmured. She crouched further, upon all fours, and her tail rose. Her tight little pink opening aroused him with lust. She was on the ground, but it hardly mattered--they were animals now. His penis glistened hard and hot. He crouched as well, thighs spreading, hands seizing her shoulders, teeth seizing her scruff, driving himself inside, mounting her. She whined out loud. He did as well. And then the two Ocryxes were mating, pushing hard, Justin biting Shadow Water's nape with a feral growl as he moved.

Shadow Water tossed back her head, mouth open. My mate, Monsieur Justin...is this not good, is this not what you wanted all along? To mate with your own kind?

Though he didn't answer, he knew it was true. Ever since he'd first seen Tal Natha coupling with Red Bird, he had wanted so badly to be inside her...not as a human, but as their own kind. It drove him mad that this was something she saved for Tal Natha alone, when he loved her so deeply...could she not tell that he was closer to her than Tal Natha would ever be, he too was of both worlds, the human world and the Ocryx one? Why did she not ever see him or want him?...

She, she had refused him, so far...but Shadow Water hadn't. He didn't love her...at least, he thought he didn't...but perhaps he was wrong...perhaps he would grow to love her after all...or was it merely his desire speaking? His eyes glazed, and he studied the sleek arch of her back, listened to the low rumble in her throat, as he pushed at her. He didn't take his time; he couldn't. At first he grasped her shoulders to keep her in place; then his hands roamed her body, coming to rest between her legs, where he thrust into her, and he fingered her gently, spreading her open, feeling her juices, hearing her low hiss of pleasure. Her furry hips trembled against his and he only pushed harder and deeper, plunging into her to the hilt. Perhaps he would grow to love her after all...

My mate... she said again, voice husky, guttural. Monsieur Justin...give me pups...many...give me many pups. Take your fill this time, and take again...

He pushed hard, barked out loud. She barked as well. Pups? He had never even considered the thought of her giving him children. What would they be like? Red Bird had given Tal Natha two pups of their own--and they resembled their father. But that was because they were over half Ocryx. His children, they would look as he did...babies, not pups...but if they were the same as their mother and their father...then they too would have this ability, this ability to change themselves...

He thought of Shadow Water pregnant. Because of him. Full and round and heavy with child. Two, three, perhaps even four children. One litter, another. He thought of her pregnant, and in the form she bore now, furry and round and heavy because of him. Milk in her teats. He thought of taking her as such, plunging into her, feeling her heavy belly, taking her as she asked him to...

He snarled, low and heated. His muzzle met her ear. It is you who will give me pups...lots of them...litters of pups of our own...every one of them, every one of them proof of this time we spend together...every last one of them proof of the bond we share as mates.

Her ears swiveled and she lifted her head, panting, tongue lolling over grinning teeth. Do you mean this then, Monsieur Justin? Am I--mmh--fitting enough for you then? You forget about your little Red Bird when we are--mmh--together?

She belongs to Tal Natha
, Justin said bitterly. She is not mine to claim.

Monsieur Justin...if I didn't know any better, I'd say you were--mmh--envious of your brother.


His eyes clouded even as he continued to thrust, tempo building. He is hardly my brother. And I am not his. If she prefers to couple with that beast...then she can have him, and he can have her. I no longer care to waste my time chasing after her. I have more--he pushed hard, grunted--important things to do.

Shadow Water continued panting, rocking into his movements. And instead of Red Bird...who will occupy your thoughts now? For surely you--mmh--dream of love with someone else--

Yes.
He shut his eyes now. You were right, Shadow Water. I've been denying it. My Ocryx side. Using it only when it suits me best. I've neglected it, so I didn't understand why you came to me. It's obvious now that you told the truth.

Truth...?

You're in heat, are you not?--you don't have to answer...I can smell it, your scent...I could smell it from the start. This is why I was so excited even when I didn't wish to be. But there's no need to fight it now. You have a need, and so do I. When the time is right
--another grunt--then you will give me pups, lots of pups--we will raise our own family.

Meaning--?

Meaning, you were right, I give up Red Bird to Tal Natha, she was never meant for me anyway.
A heated, lustful growl. Prepare yourself, Shadow Water. Your mate is hungry, and he needs to take his fill.

Shadow Water howled, triumphant. Justin's hips pounded and his seed flowed. The two Ocryxes shuddered in climax and collapsed against each other. After they had rested, and spent some time licking each other's muzzles almost tenderly, Justin proved himself true to his word, pushing Shadow Water down to the ground on her belly and coupling with her rapidly, almost harshly, hips grinding, taking his fill again, and again, and again; every time his seed flowed anew, the two howled in unison, thinking of the many pups they would bear.


Please REVIEW if you rate.
Please DO NOT rate if you won't review.
Thank you!



This item is not looking for critique. It was written solely for entertainment's sake. Although a scene from a possibly longer story, it is complete in itself and unless otherwise stated there is not going to be any more of it written. Additional unrelated SCENES may be written, but single scenes themselves are complete as they are. So please do not expect more. If you are interested in reading the series which INSPIRED the scene, just look elsewhere in my portfolio and you should find something. (Use the "story codes" given in the scene headers. For example, "MI" = "Manitou Island" series.)

I am not looking for critique on grammar, spelling, style, sentence structure, flow, or the mechanics of writing. What I AM interested in is commentary on such things as characterization, plot, symbolism, theme, etc.--the deeper aspects of the story. I like to know if a scene is believable, if the characters are interesting, what you thought of how they interacted, if the writing evoked any emotions, things such as that.

Feel free to criticize, but just keep in mind that I'm working on more important projects and shared this just for fun and/or to illustrate character interactions, so I don't plan to revise it any time soon. Comments on the characters, theme, etc. are more than welcome.
*Smile*
© Copyright 2003 Tehuti, Lord Of The Eight (tehuti_88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/782970-Two-Of-A-Kind