*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/784573-911-it-changed-America
Rated: 13+ · Non-fiction · Tragedy · #784573
What happend to me that day and how it changed America
(indent)"Stop talking!" My mom yeld "I what to hear whats on the radio".And if you make me miss it no ice cream after school. We were in the car on the way to school and we desided mom really wanted to hear this so we shut up,so we could Ice cream afterwards.
(indent)One of the twin towers has just been hit! by what we think was a 747.The man on the radio sremed.It souned like it was end of the world.
(indent)At first I though it was no big deal untell my mom started frantly dailing my uncle's cell phone number.By the time she figured out that he was not home we had arived at my school. (indent)You see me,my brother,and sister homeschooled,but we went to a friend's house for science class.
(indent)When we went in side we found our teacher siting on the cowch watching the wole thing on TV.
(indent)Just then my mom's cell phone started ringing.
(indent)" Hello Beth! did you try to call me?" "well yeah I was really worried when I heard that a pair of 747's had crashed in to the world trade centers." By this time both of the towers had been hit.
(indent)As I sat there and saw people jumping out windows to keep from being burned alive.And the mass of people runing out,and the group of Firefiters runing in to try to get people out.I realsized some of them mite not come back out, and alot didn't.
(indent)In the hours after I leared that one of my realatives was in the first tower to be hit but because of a brave firefiter he servied,but latter we found out that the firefiter didn't get out in time.Because of what he did I relized that we can't thank them enouf for what they do.
© Copyright 2003 Ginger Sky (gingersky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/784573-911-it-changed-America