*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/785910-Of-Dragons-and-Children
by catty
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #785910
Lost innocence, a monster born, the cost of molestation. GRAPHIC and DISTURBING piece
When I wrote this, I had in mind I wanted the reader to become involved in the thoughts and feelings of the characters. I hoped that it would serve to make the reader uncomfortable in the feelings of the child, and her reactions to her molestation. I wanted to arouse, and with that arousal should come guilt, for without that sense of right and wrong, everyone would be the dragon...




There was a time when I was an innocent. A mere babe. A child who looked through rose colored glasses.

Sure, my momma and papa were divorced and I didn't get to see him much anymore, but life was pretty good to us. We had plenty of food to eat. My momma used to take us kids out to the vegetable fields at night and we'd go around and pick fresh spinach and strawberries. We'd get some heads of lettuce too and cauliflower and broccoli as well. There was always fresh food on our table.

She could take care of us real good. We'd get our pickings back home and she'd put a little bit of this in a pot, and mix it with a little of that, throw in a whole dollar's worth of ground beef to add some flavor, and the family would eat like kings.

Sometimes, if Momma made good tips at work, we would all go down town for a McDonald's lunch. That was really special. Momma was young when she married Papa, and after the divorce, she would cry because she was lonely and tired. My big brother and I used to help by taking care of the baby when she had to go to work early or stay late.

Sometimes, we wouldn't go to school for a whole week, just because we had to stay home and take care of him. One time, when Shawn was in second grade and I was in first grade, the baby was only about two years old, I had tried to make eggs for him because he was hungry. Momma was late getting back from work so we stayed home from school, and this fire started in the kitchen.

Shawn was so brave, he threw a towel on the fire and put it out, but the smoke was everywhere and we were scared that Momma might cry because it was her good towel Shawn had used. It turned out she didn't get mad at us, but we had to promise not to make eggs no more for baby Lee.

I thought I was pretty lucky. Christmas that year us kids got to go and stay with Papa. He was getting married again, and his new wife was wanting to meet us. She took to baby Lee straight away, but Shawn and me, well, she just didn't know how to handle us.

Shawn liked cars a whole lot, and he would watch the traffic all day, pointing out different kinds of cars and things, but Papa's new wife, Sara, would tell him to find something to do. She said moping around wasn't good for growing boys.

Then there was me. Because Momma liked to move around a lot, and we never spent too much time in one place. It got so that first thing I would do is find the library, and I would check out books and just sit and read for hours and days. I would sit until I would finish a book from cover to cover. Of course Sara didn't think it was natural for a child not to have friends, so she would send me outside to find some.

Shawn and me, we'd go find a cozy spot out under the hedges, him watching cars, me with a book. Yeah, life was pretty good that Christmas.

After the New Year, we all went back home to Momma who really missed us, and we got to have two Christmases! She had spent all of ten whole dollars apiece on each of us. Even baby Lee. We had new shoes, and I had a pretty new dress for school, and Shawn got a big box of matchbox cars with a carrying case.

After that first night back home, Momma said she had met a new friend, and he was coming over for dinner to meet us all. His name was Barry and he could make Momma smile like sunshine was free. We had an extra special dinner made when Barry first arrived.

I can remember that I was sitting in my pretty new pink dress, and reading in the living room on the couch when the whole house seemed like it was shaking. Well it wasn't really. Barry rode a motorcycle and it was so loud it was like a dragon's roar that you could feel go right through you.

He wore black leather pants, a black leather vest, and his hair and eyes were black as night, too. When he looked at you, it was like he could see right into you. After that first night, Barry came over a lot and didn't leave till after us kids would go to bed.

Momma didn't cry so much anymore after he came around. Life was sure great the way things seemed to turn out.

* * * *

Man, Lilly's kids are a pain in the ass. Shit, Shawn is nine years old and still bawls when thunder storms roll around. Me, when I was his age, hell, I was already out getting drunk with my uncles. Fucking pussy boy. Lilly needs to toughen her brats up. She needs a man around to show these kids what's what.

Yeah, and Cissy. Holy shit, Cissy. That little girl has eyes like a tigers'. Bright green, fucking unnatural green, but little pouty lips and white-blond hair a man could just bet it feels like silk, that hair. It goes all the way down to her ass, her hair does, and she's always got on that God damned pink dress. Man, doesn't that kid have any other clothes?

And just once I would like to come over and not hear Lee crying. I'd like to send that little shit flying through the wall. Yeah, just like a dart.

Bullseye.

Shit, I need to go find Patty. Nah, Bruce, yeah, Bruce...

* * * *

I guess it was about Valentine's day that year that I was turning eight. Shawn's birthday had just passed and he was nine, and mine was only a couple weeks away when Barry moved in with us. He and Momma were getting along pretty good, she never cried anymore, and us kids were going to school everyday on account of if we didn't the police would come and knock on our door.

Anyway, Barry said he could watch us while Momma worked, so we wouldn't miss school. He was so good to help us like that. About my birthday, Barry said he had a special present for me, and after Momma went to work that night, and Shawn and Lee were in bed, Barry woke me up to give me his present.

Well, he made a big fuss over it, and it was wrapped so pretty in a big box that I was dying to open it. But Barry said that it was a special present and I had to take a bath if I wanted to open the box. So I go to get into the bath, and Barry says he has to watch me to make sure that I get every place clean.

He was so funny watching me take a bath. I laughed because he got his pants wet and had to take them off, and his pee pee was standing up. I was pointing at him and he was smiling and told me that I could touch it if I wanted to.

So I did. It felt funny, it was jumping in my hands, and it was hot, like the bath water. If I squeezed hard, Barry would pull back, and I would hold it kind of loose and he would tell me to hold tighter again, so I wouldn't fall down in the tub. But I thought that I had hurt him, because after a bit, he sat down next to the tub and made a sort of growling noise, so I said I was sorry that I hurt him. He just sort of sat there next to the tub and nodded his head up and down.

Then Barry took a wash cloth and helped me to soap my back and tummy and legs and then he helped wash my hair. When he washed me between my legs, it tickled, so I laughed and he tickled me some more. Pretty soon, my tummy was all tight and Barry said to lay back in the water so he could rinse my hair. I closed my eyes so the soap wouldn't get in them.

* * * *

Cissy. Eight year old has just brought me to my knees. Shit, her hands are so small they barely circle my cock, but she plays with my balls, then grabs tight with her hands, FUCK! I gotta sit down just to recover. I'm not done with her lesson yet, I want to make her squirm a little before she gets her present.

So, hey, how about a little finger action. Man, I'm soaping her skin into a lather, my hand slips a little here, a little there, just a nudge on her clit as I pass over her pussy. Little whore's laugh sounds like church bells. She don't have a clue, so I rub a little harder, this time without the cloth, I cup her bald little mound, see that she's swollen, and use two fingers to massage her pussy lips.

She's so soft, there's no hair, and I just want to taste her, but she's covered in soap and shampoo. So I lay her down in the water and all the time I'm rubbing, rubbing, massaging her and beating off and getting hard again and I tell her to open her legs. Little bitch clamps her legs closed around my hand instead, then I get it, she's holding me tighter to her pussy, the little cunt wants more of me, hey I can accommodate.

I stop beating my cock and pick up Cissy, I don't even fucking bother with a towel, her green eyes jump open and she's staring at me, looking like she don't know she wants it. Yeah, right. There's a rug on the floor and I lay Cissy on it then tell her "Hush, baby, you want your present right?" Her pink cheeks are full of color and she's squirming on the floor.

I get lower to the ground and start circling her clit, round and round and up and down. She's so fucking wet, I put my chin on her belly and lick her, those green eyes pop open in surprise, but I'm circling with my tongue and my fingers and she starts to moan my name and her head goes back. Just as she cums I put my mouth over her pussy, and my tongue keeps circling, circling, now sucking, and I want to stretch her so I put a finger inside her.

She's so fucking out of it. Man I want to turn her over and bite her ass hard, but instead I put two fingers inside, and she flexes her pussy muscles, then I have three fingers inside and I'm pretty deep. I'm thinking she's ready for me so I lower my cock to her, but I'm as limp as a fucking hot dog, the little cunt has unmanned me. She opens her eyes and is looking at me, but she aint seeing nothing, I made sure she got pleasured, selfish bitch.

I keep three fingers going in and out, in and out, and put her hand on my dick. I tell her to move like I'm moving, and she gets me so hard so fast that I almost don't wait.

* * * *

I couldn't move anymore. Barry was touching my breasts and butt, and touching me down there, and I was thinking this was okay or he wouldn't touch me. His hands are so big and warm and rough on my skin. Everywhere he touches, I'm on fire. So he rinses out my hair and then wow. I get this incredible feeling, his hands are all over me and my special place is hot, I want him to stop and I don't want him to stop.

I think I heard him say to open my legs, but then he would stop, and I don't think I want him to stop, so I close my legs tight around his hand and I rub a little bit and then he rubs a little more and I know he won't stop so I relax, but then Barry picks me up and takes me out of the tub, he's still rubbing, rubbing, and he lays me down on the floor.

There is a rug on the floor and it feels scratchy, so I sort of move over a little bit but he holds me down and starts rubbing again. I feel like I wet myself down there, but Barry isn't making fun of me, so I throw my head back and he lays his head on my tummy, finger still circling and I feel so tingly all over that I think......I...think.....but there are little stars behind my eyes and I'm so hot all over that I can't think.

Then Barry had his mouth on me down there, and I couldn't move, then I felt all tingly again and he said "Hush, baby," but I just laid there. I was like his little doll. He could make me do anything. Then I feel him when he put his finger inside me and it burned a little so I tried to move away from him but he's holding me so tight that I can't go anywhere.

When two fingers go in, I start to get a little scared, because he's hurting, and nothing hurt like that before, so I look at him and he's smiling, then he starts rubbing again, and puts three fingers inside and now I feel like I'm going to tear apart, but I get that wet feeling again and it's not so bad, and again he's rubbing and rubbing, in and out, circling, and in, circling and out, and he stops for a moment and then he wants me to play with his thing again.

So I hold it and try to go up and down like he said to, but it starts to get hard again so I grab it tighter, and he gets bigger and I grab tighter again then he's over top of me and he says to wrap my legs around his back, and then he....

* * * *

That's right, tighter, now put your legs around my back, I hold her, then cover her mouth with my hand and with my right hand I guide myself to her. At her opening I just put the tip in, and she is licking my fingers and I think, shit, fucking kid was a whore in her past life, so I loosen up her mouth and tell her relax, let me inside, and she puts her little arms around my neck and I go a little deeper, and a little deeper, my cock is in her pussy's doorway, she's so fucking tight, I gotta get inside her, I can't wait, I want to feel her all around me, I push farther and she starts to buck under me, so I put my mouth over hers to swallow her scream of pleasure and I use both my hands to pull her tight against me, forcing my dick all the way in. I feel the tear of her virginity, god damned right she'd better be a fucking virgin, and her muscles are spasming around my swollen cock.

Ahh! God, such fucking tight pussy walls. She's so tight. She's bucking like crazy, she's so excited, her hands are pulling my hair and I'm still growing inside her, filling her. Cissy. Her name is on my lips. I stick my tongue in her mouth, chasing hers, while her little body shudders beneath me, Bitch has cum twice now, and I'm still needing satisfaction.

I grab her little hips and start pulling out, she sucks in her breath, then I swallow another cry as I push hard back into her, slamming her into the hard bathroom floor. In and out, faster, faster, faster, I'm banging away at her crotch when I catch myself and slow down, drawing it out.

I pull completely out of her pussy then ram it back it. All the way out again and then in. Out again and I tell her to turn over, she has tears running down her cheeks, and it's turning me on, so instead I stand up, putting my cock in her pouty little mouth.

She starts to gag, and I push into her throat, holding her long wet hair in my hands I force her to take me all the way in. Her hands reach up for my balls and I tell her to play with them. Harder. Harder, damn it! Her eyes look into me, like she see's every want in my head and her fingers begin tickling my ball sack.

I'm fucking her in her mouth and when I feel so close that I'm going to explode, I grab her by the shoulders and pick her up, making her straddle my hard-on.

I lower her onto my staff, impaling her, letting her fifty pound body weight take me all the way inside her. I'm holding her ass cheeks in my hands, her legs wrapped around my torso. I tell her to move up and down, propelling her by her ass in my hands, up and down. I lean against the wall, knees buckling, up and down, I'm pinching her butt, biting her little flat chest, up and down.

I'm pounding hard into her, I want to hear her cry, but her green eyes are bright, her lips are smiling, her legs tighter still around my middle, fucking devil bitch, up and down, with a final lunge into her I throw my head back, cussing, growling, and then I cum, I'm exploding into her. I fill her up, and keep pumping into her, her limp body like a rag doll, bouncing up and down on my shaft. Her little arms quivering, covered with sweat. No woman ever complained after making love to me.

I set Cissy back in the tub, cleaned her up and watched as a little blood mixed into the bath water. I take my time drying her off, combing her hair, putting on her little baby doll jammies. All in all she's a cute kid. Could probably make a damned million with her in Hollywood, or on the strip, either way, she's litteraly a fucking whiz kid. Her green eyes, blond hair, fresh face, tight pussy, yeah, could probably get rich with this one.

As I put her to bed, I put her present, a cute little mini dress, next to her pillow. "Good girls don't tell secrets," and she nods slowly, "Be a good girl or I'll get mad and have to spank you." I'm thinking spanking and biting are probably lesson number two, hell, I'm getting hard again. Cissy's got a dreamy smile on her cute little face, her white blond hair a halo on the pillow. Shit, Lilly should take lessons from her daughter. I'm thinking she might be sore, but I figure, what the fuck? I've had an hour to recover, she should be fine, besides, she's rubbing herself right now anyway.

Move over, Cissy, daddy's cumming again. I pull the bed sheet down, then pause to close the bedroom door. This time I start at her feet, I want to suck on her toes, then I want to eat her out again, then I'm going to wrap her hair around my cock and make her fuck me like her momma does, ride 'em cowboy, shit Cissy tasted better than my little eleven year old cousin Patty. Fuck, she fucked better than Patty, five year old Rose, and that ten year old cock sucker Bruce all put together.

I can't hold it in, so I throw her on her knees, ram my dick into her pussy from behind and hear her scream into her pillow. Shit, forgot to make her ready for me. Oh, well, I take her little ass in my hands and begin pumping in and out. I want to be vicious. I want to hear her scream some more, but her tight little walls get wetter than a two dollar whore's and I just say, "Baby, you were made for fucking."

Cissy's actually leaning into me, slamming her ass back against my balls, I withdraw, and again she slams back into me. Out, slam, out, slam. I tell her to sqeeze me from inside when she comes towards me next and she takes her legs and crosses them between my knees. Each backward thrust, she's sqeezing her thighs closed, and she's tightening her pussyyyyy, UUNNHH, UUGGHH, FFUUUCCK, oh, fuck me, I'm cummmmmm miiinnnnng. Her legs close around my shaft, squeezing tighter, tighter, jeezus H christ, the whore is milking me. Fucking eight year old is milking me....

* * * *

I guess I was eight years old when Barry started molesting me, yeah, he would give me little toys and pretty dresses, or just take me on special picnics, and I didn't know any better. I didn't know men didn't touch their little girls like Barry touched me. He made my body burn, and my mind go dizzy. I would get wet sitting next to him on the couch. Sometimes, with Momma in the kitchen cooking, I'd be sitting on Barry's lap, my legs spread eagle, with no undies on and he would be fingering me. Shawn would be sitting on the floor watching tv and never even guessed. It was just our game.

I liked his touch. I liked him inside of me. I liked him to get rough and bite me. Once, he even used his belt on me while we were doing it and I came three times before he even touched me with his dick. I think I was nine. Yeah, that was a very good year.

I began to wonder if all men would feel the same so I asked Barry once and he said that he would help me find out. We went to one of his friends' houses, and I got to drink half a beer. Tony was a big black man that I had met once before, but Barry told him that I wanted to fuck him and he didn't believe Barry. We were in Tony's back yard, so I undid his zipper, and took his cock in my mouth. He was much thicker than Barry was, but about the same in length.

I took him with his cock in my mouth, and crawling on my knees, led him into the living room and had oral, anal, and vaginal sex with him while Barry and Tony's teen aged girlfriend, Ginny, watched. I was so turned on. Barry was playing with Ginny's breasts and she was using a vibrator, then when Tony came, Barry rolled him off and pounced on me.

He fucked me so hard and rough that day, while Ginny continued masturbating, that I came so hard it almost knocked me out. Afterward, Tony finished Ginny off with the vibrator and a coke bottle and Barry got so turned on he said we might try it next time.

The year I turned ten, I wanted to know if humans and animals could mate, and Barry said that he'd fucked a monkey once and it had shit on him. I didn't want to get shit on, but Barry found that if I lay spread eagle on the bed and he brought in Shawn's dog Kirk, that the dog would lick my pussy clean. That was okay, but we found that dog spit is real slimy and Barry liked to fuck me once Kirk was done. He didn't last too long that way so I tried not to do it that way very much.

When I was eleven going on twelve, I asked a teacher about the white stuff that comes from a man's penis. She was a science teacher, so I figured she would know. When she asked why, I began telling her about how when Barry came, I liked to rub myself with it, and I wanted to know if it was good for dry skin.

After that, I had to go through all this counseling in a kids home, until a judge said me and Shawn and Lee could go and live with Papa for always.

Momma got real sad, because Barry went to jail, but that's not why she was sad. She said she should have been able to tell, but then, you can't blame Momma, Barry was just a good liar. I didn't know what to think. The doctors all said that nothing was my fault, and not to feel guilty, because I was just a kid.

I didn't know what to feel guilty about. I dreamed of Barry inside me for years after that, I masturbated, but nothing felt the same. I used to lay in the tub with warm water around me and I would orgasm just thinking about sex.

So, my rose-colored glasses weren't so rosy anymore, and Momma wasn't happy anymore either. Shawn, and Lee never did understand what was going on. Barry used to drop them at the movies and take me parking.

* * * *

The dragon died in jail, his loud roar just an echo, guys doing time don't like child molesters, you know?

Momma isn't doing so well either. Shawn goes to visit her in the hospital when he can, and Lee is going to college this year. Papa and Sara are still married, one boy, one girl.

Me, I try to keep my feet above sinking, and every once in awhile, when I see a guy dressed in a leather vest and pants, I give him a freebie just for the hell of it.

Hooking aint so bad, it pays the bills, keeps food on the table, and lets me do what Barry says I was born to do.

Fuck.
© Copyright 2003 catty (cattytaurus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/785910-Of-Dragons-and-Children