*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/789394-Deathly-Temptation
Rated: XGC · Appendix · Erotica · #789394
Can lust tame a necromancer?
This is a story created in the world of Norrath. Norrath exists in a roleplaying online game called EverQuest.

This story is dedicated to my friend Biohazard who lost the battle with cancer.
____________________________________

Biohazard sat upon his throne constructed of bones and thought of the girl. Normally females were frightened of him and his minions of death. He had a lethal reputation that he revered. He had the ability to call the dead to rise and to rip flesh from live beings to strengthen himself. His home was located deep under a mausoleum, it’s halls painted with dried blood, the floors were coated in bones, and decapitated heads in various degrees of decay hung around the room in decoration.

He inhaled deeply the smell of death.

He sneered as he indulged himself with memories of last breaths of his victims. His left hand absentmindedly stroked the skull of a wood elf which served as part of the arm to his throne. He growled deep in his throat and relaxed more into his seat. He closed his eyes and envisioned a human male strapped to a table and being slowly disemboweled. His eyes traveled to the head of the table to admire the anguish the man was suffering.

However, his gaze was caught by the radiant blue eyes framed by blonde ringlets. Her lips were full and curved upward. She opened her mouth slightly and licked her lips seductively. His eyes traveled to her neck. A long eloquent neck that for once in his life he did not envision bloodied or torn open. From her neck he was gifted with the revelation of her chest which bestowed two remarkable breasts. She was holding her nipples and pinching them as she looked at the necromancer. One of her hands left her nipple and slowly traced down her flat abdomen to . . .

Her giggle interrupted his thoughts, and his eyes snapped open.

She stood before him standing on a carpet of bones. She wore a silk red robe loosely closed at her waist. He noted with arousal that she was barefoot and bare-legged underneath this robe. “Perhaps this meant she only wore the robe?” he dared to hope. For the first time in his life, he wanted to see this creature stripped to the skin, not stripped of her skin. He growled deep in his throat.

She smiled and he felt his heart beat faster. She kneeled on the bones and fell forward in an exaggerated expression of respect for a Sage of Undead.

“Arch lich, I come to offer my flesh,” she enticed him. She rose from the floor and produced a dagger from her belt. She lowered her robe off her shoulders and it fell from her arms, baring her naked chest. She took aim between her two breasts and rose the dagger upward using two hands.

Biohazard sat transfixed at this beauty who was to give her body to him. He did not want this! He did not want the beauty in death.

He stood from his throne hastily. “Stop!” he commanded extending one scaly hand outward. He felt flushed in anticipation.

The blonde lowered the dagger and let it drop to the bones. “M’lord, is there another way you wish me to serve you?”

The iksar sat upon his throne again and examined this species in front of him. He could not voice the thoughts he had in his head, for he, Arch Lich Biohazard, Master of Death, never had these urges before. His lust was for blood and massacre, never of sexual orientation.

The elf loosened her belt and the robe fell from her body. She posed momentarily for the necromancer, pulling her long hair back from her body and raising her arms above her head in a mock stretch. His manhood awoke with a fury.

The female sauntered to him keeping eye contact. Biohazard tried to keep his eyes from straying, but the sight before him was too inviting not to gaze upon. When she reached his throne, she dropped before him and disappeared under his robe.

He felt her soft hands rise up his thighs and he felt weakened. Her hands found his hardened member and she delicately danced her fingers along it. He caught his breath in surprise as he felt her wet, hot mouth devour him.

He clenched the skulls on either side of his throne as her head bobbed up and down in his lap. He could hear her moan and purr as she ravished his cock. His body was on fire and he found himself enjoying this sensation.

She slurped a few more times before she left his robe. She sat upon his throne, balancing her pelvis over his throbbing bulge, teasing him.

“I want you to take me, Bio, use me like you do your servants,” she begged in a whisper.

Biohazard stared at her supple breasts while he called upon his minions. Various bones from the floor rose and created creatures of many races, zombies clawed out of the ground, and specters appeared out of the air.

He commanded them to take the girl and secure her to his torture table. They separated her arms on either side, her legs were next. She did not fight the creations but seemed to enjoy being held hostage. The elf looked at the iksar, her eyes were full of desire.

“Please her!” he demanded.

The creatures of the night ran their bony fingers and appendages over the girl softly. She cried out when they teased her nipples. One troll skeleton reached upon the floor and lifted a tibia bone. He gently rolled the bone along her wet womanly folds before he impaled her gently. Her pelvis rose from the table and she cried out. The skeleton continued to prepare the female for his master, moving the bone in and out slowly, driving her insane with desire. She threw her head side to side and screamed the name of her captor, begging him to come to her.

Slowly, the iksar walked to the table disrobing. He found himself eager to send his minions back to hell so that he could take this elf for himself. With a flick of his hands, the creatures disassembled or disappeared, leaving the elf and iksar alone together.

He watched her chest rise and fall fast. She licked her lips inviting him. He climbed upon his torture table and laid his scaled body onto her soft contours. With a sudden thrust of his hips, he found his cock deep within her body. She rolled back her head, her eyes closed, and she cried out in pleasure. The feel of her body grasping at him was intoxicating and he pumped into her over and over until he felt her muscles clench him even tighter and she screamed his name.

He found himself rather enjoying this scream of pleasure rather than the screams of terror he normally produced from his victims.

He slowed his momentum letting the girl catch her breath. She fought against the restraints which aroused him further. Her sweat glistened over her breasts and he nibbled on one playfully.

“More!” she screamed.

He took her again, driving into her hard. He felt the world turn upside down and he lost his breath as he drove his hardened member inside her again and again. He felt her muscles tighten and again she screamed his name. This time, he let himself release his seed within her womb, his neck arched toward the ceiling, and he hissed in ecstasy.

He fell upon the elf, relaxed. Her body spasmed under him. Biohazard waited until he felt strength to stand before he dared leave the table. He untied her bondage and left her alone on the table. He went to his seat and sat upon it naked still watching the beauty.

She rose from the table drunkenly. Her eyes lazily half opened. She jumped off and went to her discarded robe. She covered her nudity slowly watching the necromancer. When fully robed, she walked up to him and gently kissed his cheek.

He felt the evil that he had hoarded for many years start to slip away with that kiss. He raised a hand to his infected cheek and watched her leave. She stopped, turned, and blew one more kiss before she disappeared into the night.
© Copyright 2003 Enchantress MysticJoy (mysticjoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/789394-Deathly-Temptation