*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/792595-Girls-Just-Want-To-Have-Fun
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #792595
A trio of girls steal away into the night for some fun.
This is a story created in the world of Norrath. Norrath exists in a roleplaying online game called EverQuest.

Note: An enchanter in the world of Norrath has the ability to shapeshift into other forms and races.

This is a version that I am currently in the process of editing for smoother reading. I am highly receptive of any feedback you may have. :) Enjoy...

_________________________________________

The moon was high in the sky as the three colleagues ran from the druid stones toward the lake in West Commons. The sound of their giggles filled the still night. At the lake, they shed their robes and undergarments. Abandoning their wands and shields, they ran into the water.

MysticJoy dove into the water and then thrust herself up. The light of the full moon reflected off her abundant breasts and flat abdomen. She tilted her head back and scrubbed at her hair. Jenephfer came over to the high elf and helped her groom her hair. The water gamboled around their hips. The human wizard worked her hands up to the enchantress’ face, massaging in small circles. A sigh escaped the high elf. Lower Jenephfer brought her hands until they were massaging the shoulders of MysticJoy. Still lower she brought her hands until they cupped the wet breasts of her companion. The high elf leaned back and nestled her head on the shoulders of the wizard while her breasts were explored and bathed.

The druid swam up behind Jenephfer and touched her intimately. Jenephfer giggled and reached back one hand to caress the hip of Zelia. The wood elf’s hands found the breasts of the wizard and she pinched the erect nipples. Shivers coursed through the human and she reflexively pinched the nipples of the high elf. A cry escaped MysticJoy as she closed her eyes in pleasure.

With a devious smile on her face, the high elf separated from the wizard. She turned and kissed Jenephfer on the cheek before she stepped back several steps. Jenephfer immediately turned toward the druid and they embraced. While their lips met each others, Jenephfer’s leg curled around the thighs of the druid and she pulled her closer. Their breasts flattened against each other as their tongues explored each other.

MJ closed her eyes and reached her arms up toward the moon. Her lips moved as she cast a spell. Light danced around as her image blurred briefly before she metamorphed into a water elemental. With her body frolicking on the water’s surface, she looked at one hand. The five fingers she flexed and clasped, flexed and then created one large phalanx. She looked at her other hand and formed another single large phalanx. With a growl of anticipation, she dove into the water and swam for her two friends.

She swam beneath them and manipulated her body to fit between their two legs. She concentrated and made her form larger separating their legs even more. With deliberate slowness, she took her phalanges and teased their womanhood. MJ could feel the heat of their passion as she plunged in once very fast into both girls.

Zelia could feel her legs be separated but unsure of what was separating them. At first it felt like a whirlpool, but then the water seemed to be more solid and warm. She was unable to move her legs back together. She gasped as the solid form of water tickled her sensitive folds. The water seemed to enjoy circling her over and over until she felt weak in the knees and felt her body rush with anticipation. Then the water entered her forcefully, fast, and then teased her again as it cavorted around her lips and folds. When the solid water entered her again, excitement peaked and she could feel her muscles in her pelvis clinch and grab at the water.

Jenephfer moaned as the water pranced in and out of her. Forgotten were Zelia’s breast and mouth as she closed her eyes and lifted her head up to moon. Her long brown hair cascaded down her back. She heard the druid call out in pleasure before her minute body fell onto the wizard. Jenephfer slipped under the water with Zelia on top of her.

MJ felt her friends collapse into the water and she quickly made the large phalanx that had been pleasing Zelia into a hand once again. She caught Jenephfer and pulled her head up out of the water. Zelia, weakened but regaining composure, rose from Jen while the water element pressed onto the voluptuous wizard. The soft curvature of Jen’s body was intoxicating to MJ as her watery fingers caressed the wizard’s breasts. Jen cried over and over while the water elemental continued to impale her womanhood. Zelia joined in and kissed Jen while she moved her hand down to continue satisfying herself.

Unknown to the three girls, they had been followed. A figure hidden in the shadows was unsheathing his weapon. It was throbbing deeply and demanded attention. He watched as the water elemental pulled out the human and lay her gently on the grass. The druid fell down beside the wizard. They turned toward each other and hugged, caressing each other. The water elemental dragged itself over to the side and collapsed. Seconds later, the illusion ended and a naked high elf lay panting on the grass. Her chest rose and fell and the figure appeared hypnotized by her breasts as water trailed off them and onto the grass beneath them. He made a decision to please the high elf as she had pleased her companions.

He walked stealthily up to high elf. Her eyes were closed and unaware of his presence. The human and wood elf were consumed with each other. He drank in the beauty of her face, breasts, and abdomen. His groin ached as his eyes lingered on her shaven womanhood. He could no longer tease himself and he bent down onto her. Her eyes opened in shock as he entered inside her. She smiled at him in recognition and purred his name.
© Copyright 2003 Enchantress MysticJoy (mysticjoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/792595-Girls-Just-Want-To-Have-Fun