*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/792575-By-The-Moonlight
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #792575
A lady wizard returns home to the embrace of her warrior lover.
This is a story created in the world of Norrath. Norrath exists in a roleplaying online game called EverQuest. This is a version that I am currently in the process of editing for smoother reading. I am highly receptive of any feedback you may have. :) Enjoy...

_________________________________________

The darkness parted as the robed figure walked down the long halls to the entrance to the city. A sound of fine silk swishing was the only noise that came from the feet that walked above the ground. The robe had a covering which covered the invader’s face, not a glimpse of the eyes could be seen. The intruder’s hands were hidden within the sleeves. The sway of the hips belied the figure to be that of a female, and upon closer inspection, one could see that this was a well-bestowed female indeed.

She made her way out of the tunnel and walked directly to the pool straight ahead. With neither a glance to the left nor right, the girl shed from her clothes and dived into the pool.

Jenephfer swam a few laps before she stopped to finish her bathing. She lifted up her left arm high and used her right to rub it clean of the soot that only she could see. While she rubbed, her bountiful breasts danced in the moonlight. After she finished cleaning her arms, she bent over and scrubbed at her face. Again, removing dirt that would never be seen by anyone else, but to her was as dirty as the floor of Fungus Grove. As she bent over in the water to clean her face, her breasts skided along the surface of the water, tickling her and making her feel alive and young. She bent up and offered her face to the glow of the moon as she washed her breasts with both hands. She enjoyed the pleasure that this brought her and moaned softly.

“There be men in this city that would volunteer for that job, M’Lady,” a deep resonating voice informed from behind her.

The human wizardress smiled at recognition of the voice and continued the bathing of her chest, slower, more deliberate.

“And who might these men be, M’Lord? Would they be the paladins?” she inquired.

The sound of dropping metal was her answer.

“Or, perhaps it would be a rogue that would come to these waters and steal my heart” she said as tilted back her head and allowed her long brown hair to plunge deeper into the water.

More metal dropped.

“Maybe a monk would come in kicking, or a shadow knight ready to draw blood in my name?”

A sound of leather dropping followed by a splash.

Jenephfer smiled at the moon.

She felt his hard, well muscled body come up behind her. He fit into her curves easily. He carefully pulled up her hair and moved it to the side with as much care as a mother with her newborn infant. He kissed her bare shoulder.

Jenephfer leaned back into him, sealing their bodies together. The heat from his body was intoxicating.

His large hands full of calluses and scars caressed her arms softly. His caresses drew inward and soon his hands reached her chest where his touch disabled the powerful sorceress and she became limp in his arms. He easily plucked her from the waters and held her close to his chest.

“You are weakened, M’Lady, perhaps you need a cleric to tend to your ailment?” he whispered in her ear.

“Perhaps I just need a warrior that knows how to use his weapon?” she purred.
© Copyright 2003 Enchantress MysticJoy (mysticjoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/792575-By-The-Moonlight