*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/821456-Gayo-The-Honeybee
Rated: E · Short Story · Children's · #821456
Gayo a bee that bcomes the queen herself after being kicked out by her queen bee
GAYO THE HONEY BEE



Once upon a time, by the side of a clean fresh water river, on top of a tall tree there was a hive of honeybees. Every day the Queen would order the bees to bring sweet nectar from as many flowers as they could, so that that they could prepare as much honey as possible. The bees of the hive were very affectionate to their queen and worked very diligently, but the Queen herself was a very selfish, jealous and cruel kind of bee. She would not tolerate a single mistake by any bee especially from Gayo. Gayo was one of the most responsible worker bees. She was very popular among all the bees due to her efficiency and good behavior. But the Queen Culix was very jealous of Gayo. She always picked on her and tried to humiliate her.
So it happened one day that Gayo could not collect any nectar for making honey. When she returned to the hive empty handed the Queen thought this was the best time to kick Gayo out of the hive for forever. So Queen Culix fired Gayo as a punishment for not bringing in any nectar.
Little poor Gayo left the hive heavyhearted. She wandered for days looking for nectar buzzing from flower to flower, but in vain. She could not find any suitable shelter for herself. One day she landed on a beautiful red flower and started sucking its nectar hungrily. An old woman came out of the cottage at that moment and asked Gayo why was she sucking nectar from her flowers. So sad and tired Gayo told the kind lady her tragic tale. The woman Lily took pity on the bee and said that she can come and live in the hive which was in the back yard of her cottage.
As days passed by Gayo became the Queen of her new hive and made lots of honey. She was indeed a beneficent bee Queen. All the workers were very happy with her. But mean while the old cruel Queen Culix’s hive was ruined and destroyed by some soldiers. All the bees either died or left the hive to save their own lives. Queen Culix also survived. One day after roaming and flying aimlessly for days she came to the same woman cottage attracted by the strong and sweet aroma of honey. Lily on hearing that she was the same Queen Culix who unjustly punished sweet Gayo, told her to leave the cottage at once. But at that moment Gayo the beneficent bee Queen came out of the hive and stopped Culix. Queen Culix on seeing Gayo cried and asked for forgiveness. Gayo not only forgave her former Queen but also gave her a place as a Royal advisor in her peaceful hive. THE END!

So my friends the lesson is: “To forgive ones mistake is the biggest virtue.”


© Copyright 2004 ~*~SnowFlake~*~ (tazeenqureshi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/821456-Gayo-The-Honeybee