*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/822345-Grain-of-Sand
Rated: E · Other · Spiritual · #822345
Just free writing.
A half moon, a full moon, a semi-crescent glimmer...

It's my little, private obsession with that bright shining planet facing my window every night.

Sometimes it reflects and looks like we have more than one moon, like in the old sc-fi films where there's a realisation that the normal safe bounds of reality have disappeared.

Half moon, almost full, barely visible... It's waxing and waning and rotations. Spinning in constant motion.

I've noticed everything is in cycles. Nature moves in constant wheel. Imagine if your scale was grand enough you could see the life and death cycles of planets and stars and how we are just a grain of sand in existence on a stretching beach.

Each phase passes, sometimes I don't see it at all, but occasionally I lie down in my bed and notice it watching over me again in the corner of the window above the blinds, watching from the heavens and wonder what purpose this speck *Bullet*has in this grand dune before it shifts and moves across to new horizons.



© Copyright 2004 A thinker never sleeps (merryteri at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/822345-Grain-of-Sand