*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/822361-Awareness
Rated: E · Other · How-To/Advice · #822361
A way of adjusting your view a little
*Snow2**Snow2**Snow2**Snow2**Snow2*


Go backwards, behind your eyes. Retreat from your view, let the shapes and colours blur. Let everything blend together. Your eyes will automatically refocus. Your colours will define and sharpen. You'll see things like you are really seeing things for the first time. We walk around, everybody, not really looking and not really experiencing everything. If we could just slow down for a second we would be heightened and aware.

Maybe next time you are walking or travelling or lying in bed or even taking a bath you will stop for a second and see clearly and notice where you are. Maybe you might understand that your entire concept of reality comes from those senses that you don't fully use or experience. So just take a look around you every once in while and experience the little things that you ignore every day, that make up your whole perception of the world.

*Snow2**Snow2**Snow2**Snow2**Snow2*
© Copyright 2004 A thinker never sleeps (merryteri at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/822361-Awareness