*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/845177-I-Did-It-My-Way
Rated: E · Monologue · Inspirational · #845177
Angel's Flight
Angel's Flight

"I Did It My Way"



Read Romans 12:1-2
Luke 22:42 ; Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done."

Sin is saying that I'm my own boss and I'm doing it my way. I recently heard someone sing "I Did It My Way" by Frank Sinatra and it sends chills down my spine just knowing that Satan is laughing in the background.

Satan loves coming up with ways to destroy our promises and blessings. In the 60's "I believe," the saying was 'If it feels good, do it" Nowadays if you do or say something kind for someone, it's called brown nosing.

Jesus set us an example in Luke 22:42 by saying not my will but yours be done which He was speaking to the Father. There is only one way and that's through the blood of Jesus.

So whatever you sow, God's will or self-will determines whether you receive blessings or curses. God's will is doing whatever God commands in His word.

Father,
When we find ourselves doing it our way, remind us that our Blessings come only by doing what you command us to do. I ask You to strengthen me when troubles come and I feel like just doing it my way and increase my faith knowing that Jesus is our help in time of need. In Jesus' name. Amen



Thought for the day
God's will is only the best for us.

Love Angel








© Copyright 2004 angelwings8316 (angelwings8316 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/845177-I-Did-It-My-Way