*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/847483-Jesus-Heals-Even-The-Fish
Rated: E · Monologue · Inspirational · #847483
God heals even the smalls requests we ask of Him.
Angel's Flight

"Jesus Heals Even The Fish"





Matt. 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.



5/7/04- Last night my fish Jake was acting a little funny, body twisted and sorta floating. I knew that this meant death. So I decided to take him out and bathe him in regular salt water just to see if this might help, but to my despair, he started floating lifelessly. I knew I did all I could do and said to my husband, he will be dead in the morning. Later God reminded me that He takes care of the sparrows so why not my little fish, so I prayed the prayer of faith believing God says we have not because we ask not. Guess what? Jake is happily swimming around again chasing his girl -friend, Jill.


Jesus and Paul both tells us the importance of prayer, praying often, and praying even for the small things. Always pray with thanksgiving, praise, repentance, pray for others and don't forget the small things. Asking, seeking and knocking are action words, so that's why we have not if we don't ask. This is God's promise to us, He will answer our prayers when we obey His word.

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for caring even for the small things in our life. I give you LORD, all the praise and glory, and forgive me when I think it's too small for you to care about. In Jesus' name, amen
Love Angel


© Copyright 2004 angelwings8316 (angelwings8316 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/847483-Jesus-Heals-Even-The-Fish