*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/850560-E-Mail-Promoting-Custom-Printing
by SusanM
Rated: E · Bulletin · Business · #850560
E-mail sent to NEBS customers to generate business for the Custom Printing Service
No run around, just great quality.
Click and you’ll see.

SAVE UP TO $50
on setup for any custom product
you print with NEBS Printing Service!

You would not believe how easy it is…
When you stop to think about it, you’re probably getting your business forms and other printed items at lots of different places. Chances are, you’re running out to proof and pickup something you use all the time — instead of spending that time doing the things you’d rather be doing.

They’re pros, who put that experience to work, for you.
As a business printer for over 50 years, we’ve taken the hassle out of custom printing. All you do is call, and our pros will help you take something you use today and make it even better, or start from scratch to create something that’s exactly right.

Online proofing — WOW what a time saver!
And when it comes to proofing, no driving across town — just log on and see everything online, make comments too. Or, if you want, we’ll send a color proof direct to you for your approval.

You won’t find a better guarantee anywhere!
Best of all, every custom printed product is backed by our unbeatable guarantee. You’ll be satisfied or we’ll do whatever it takes – replacement, credit or full refund – to make it right.

Get started with a FREE Quote!
See for yourself how easy it is! Click here to learn more about NEBS Custom Printing Service or get a quote on something you need.
© Copyright 2004 SusanM (smm110861 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/850560-E-Mail-Promoting-Custom-Printing