*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/850740-No-Name-yet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Novella · Drama · #850740
Its a work in progress but it will be done sometime.Im just getting a headstart on posting
My own tale is proof that you can't just open Pandora's Box and expect to close it again just as easily. It is a lesson that I shall never forget, for the opening of my own 'Box' has cause me enough pain to ensure that I will never forget. Like Pandora's story entails, there was one thing in the box that had yet to flutter out; Hope. However, in my story, mankinds greatest gift has been trapped, a gift that is most precious, but no human fully realizes it. Mortality.

The very breath of life, precious to humans, although unappreciated is a thing of the past for me. Yes, I am a vampire. A filthy, stinking, bloodsucking vampire. I love it. I love the blood. I am polluted with it, utterly. I am here to turn up the volume of humanity, make you realize your wrong doings. To press it's face in the putrid fluid of war, famine, disease, and greed that humans have created. I want to do it all, loves! But I'll do it alone.

And now, as I walk among the overgrown stones of the home that I once loved, the walls broken and overrun by Ivy vines and fragrant smothering forests of White Cedar and Chestnut trees, I feel something changing inside of me, in the very depths of my soul. I'm sick of this place, I think. No long do I spend my tranquil nights here, fascinated by the rhythmic rippling of my reflection in the water of the majestic fountain that lies in my mother's old garden. Our house, which still rises boldly against the heavens above, decorated sweetly by the blanket of stars, is crumbling now, for there is no one here to take care of it anymore. In fact, no one has lived here for over 100 years.

Sigh.

Such a sad fate, for a place such as this.

What do I care? I dont actually, I'm just here for the party.
© Copyright 2004 Kayla Adams (darkskte at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/850740-No-Name-yet