*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/852480-Angel-of-Roses-and-Impossible-Dreams
Rated: E · Poetry · Romance/Love · #852480
This poem represents my quest for that fantasy girl.


Angel of Roses and Impossible Dreams



Oh precious angel, with skin as soft and sweet, as rose of pink, and hue of precious ivory, I so wish to offer my love to thee. Snow falls upon the land, and in the distance, I see a beautiful angel coming towards me. I hope and pray that she will not discard me as less than worthy of her attention, for so long have I ached for your tender touch and heavenly presence.

Oh sweet angel of impossible dreams that I so ache for and cherish, could I not be your knight, eventhough, my skin may not be white? In my heart is a knight of crimson blue upon a horse of snowflake white. I am that knight you see waiting for my sweet princess to be. Honor, servitude, worship and love, are what I will give my sweet angel from above, and when you age I will not flee, for my sweet and precious angel, I give my eternal love to thee.
© Copyright 2004 Eugene Purnell III (divine_love at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/852480-Angel-of-Roses-and-Impossible-Dreams