*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/852396-Sweet-Angel-of-Neverland
Rated: E · Prose · Romance/Love · #852396
This prose is for those who daydream of the perfect love.
Sweet Angel of Neverland


I see your face only in dreams, dreams which I know I could never really touch. I cry myself to sleep, hoping I could just feel the touch of your sweet caress. I see your eyes sparkle in the moonlight, your hair shine in the morn. I feel your sweetest scent adorn your lovely form.

Sweet, sweet angel of Neverland, will you release me from without, that empty place of loneliness and regret? Dearest sweet angel, will you give your very precious love to me? I am ragged and torn. I am used and abused. I am little of ego, and small of money; yet, I am large of potential. Please try to see through my short-comings, for I could be your prince, if you but give me just one chance.

Sweet angel of Neverland, please give me your hand, so that this old dragon may yet feel the caress of a goddess.
© Copyright 2004 Eugene Purnell III (divine_love at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/852396-Sweet-Angel-of-Neverland