*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/879725-life
Rated: 13+ · Monologue · Drama · #879725
a monologue about how complicated and unfair life is.
There it goes.The schoolbell's ringing again. Always ringing in on my life.Like I have a life to talk about. This insane routine. Wake-up,shower,breakfast,school,classes,afterschool hanging out,home,homework,dinner,sleep. Same old thing, same old jokes,same old conversations, same old lessons. I'm getting a migraine from it. I'm trying to add some meaning to my life, and its not working. God my life is so predictable. You don't have to say anything, because I already know what your going to say."She's just a teenager,its a phase,grow out of it" Yea,you try to grow out of my life,I'll tell you,it's pretty hard.
Relationships-don't get me started on those. Oh god I hate them. But somehow my outer being couldnt exist without them. Yea, I'm being melodramatic,so what? Relationships hurt man,they really do. Backstabbing,lying, so called "friends" turn on you the second the shit hits the fan. Oh,and your bf? If you do one thing that doesn't go with their "image" or something their friends don't like? It's splitsville. And after it's over,it's not over.You suddenly start to hear rumors going around,people avoid you,or worse,laugh at you. And somehow,no one never EVER believes you. No,they sympathize with the bastard that started those ugly untrue lies.Maybe I should just die. Let's see how they handle that in this perfect suburbia.
© Copyright 2004 angel99 (angel99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/879725-life