*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/881487-Untitled
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #881487
short erotic story I'm still working on
How long had he been watching her, how long had he wanted her? Moments, hours, days, weeks? It didn't matter, it felt like an eternity to him. Now she was with him and he was simply watching her. All the thoughts in his head where of his want for her, his need for her.

Stepping closer to her, the scent of her washing over him, making him hot and hard. It was all he could do not to press himself into her, lean down close to her and inhale the intoxicating scent of her soft skin.

Walking up behind her, slowly breathing in her scent, he pushed aside her hair and kissed the soft skin at the back of her neck. She moaned softly and pressed herself back against him. He wrapped his arms around her in a tight embrace while he continued to nuzzle her neck. She could feel him grow harder against her, she sucked in her breath hard thinking about how he would feel inside her. A low growl escaped her lips, he pulled her even closer to him, his erection pressing harder against her. He gently nipped her neck while she breathlessly moaned his name.

"What are you thinking about?'' she ask him. The sweet lilt of her voice reaching inside his daydream making his whole body burn for her even more than his thoughts did. He was swollen with need and desire. Overcome with the urge to just take what he wanted. She had turned to face him, she was talking to him but he wasn't listening. He was watching her lips move, imaging what they would feel like on his. He continued to watch her as she talked. He licked his lips and imagined what she would taste like, what her lush naked body would feel like pressed against his. To have her lips swollen from his kisses, her eyes dark and cloudy from desire looking up at him while he entered her. "Hey!" her voice breaking through his thoughts.

"I'm sorry." he said sheepishly, "I was just thinking about kissing you." She pulled him close to her, looked up at him and whispered softly "Maybe you should do it instead of thinking about it.". Slowly he leaned in kissing her softly, savoring the feel of her lips on his. He wrapped his arms around her as he deepened the kiss. Crushing her breasts against his chest, his tongue forcing it's way in her mouth. She was sweet and hot, almost exotic tasting just like he knew she would be.

He tasted her deeply, drawing from her the response that he demanded. Her teeth began nibbling at his lower lip, the effect was a jolt that went straight to this groin. She was fire in his arms, his breathing hard, his blood surging with raging desire. He wanted to drink her in with all his senses, he brought his lips down on hers again, his mouth touching hers, his kisses harder this time drawing from her the response he demanded. She moaned beneath the pressure of his mouth as it fed on hers. She grinding her hips against his as his hands slide down her body.

Their lips broke their lock on one another's. "I need you!" he said, the husky note in his voice felt like a caress. He softly trace the curve of her jaw as he looked at her, her cheeks flushed, lips swollen from his kisses. Again his mouth touching hers, harder this time. Her lips parting just enough to admit the searching tip of his tongue.



© Copyright 2004 gothgirl (lilgoth_girl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/881487-Untitled