*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/886841-Crossroad-of-Life
Rated: E · Other · How-To/Advice · #886841
Dont really know what u would call this jus a little somethin that popped in my head
Crossroad of Life

In a small quiet town there is a girl who is lost. Not lost in the way you’re thinking, but lost in herself. Everyday she feels herself getting older even though as far as age goes she knows she’s still young. She’s at that part of her life where she’s at a crossroad. If she walks down the simple, dependable path she knows her life will be easy, but if she takes the rough, hard road things won’t be as easy. Which one should she take? The easy way or the hard? Deep down she knows if she takes the easy way at the end of the path she will be happy, but wouldn’t learn much. If she takes the hard road at the end she might still be happy and know more. Which path should she take? Which would you choose? When you reach the end of your path don’t you want to look back and be glad of all you learned or look back and realize you didn’t learn much. Which road will you choose? Which path will I take?
© Copyright 2004 charisma_82 (charisma_82 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/886841-Crossroad-of-Life