*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/890803-The-day-I-gave-my-life-to-Christ
by uw99
Rated: E · Other · Spiritual · #890803
My story of giving my life to Christ


They day I gave my life to Christ doesn't really seem that long ago. Of course as I really think back it's harder to remember much that went on that day. I was only 7 years old on the day(i'm 31 now)I gave my life to Christ. My young life had already experienced hard ache as my parents were finalising there divorce. I do remember on a Sunday during that time being in a Baptist Church watching some people go up to the front to be saved. I really didn't understand what being saved really meant at the time. But I do recall being lead by the spirit to go myself to the front. I was greeted by a gentleman who asked me a few questions and then I accepted my Lord and Savior in to my heart. I was also given a verse to remember and to this day it's very close to my heart.(John 3:16) I've had a few question my faith or say you were to young. Well I say I know that on that day Christ did come into my life and he's never left. I've had many trials in my life but I can say without a doubt Christ has been with me through each and everyone.
© Copyright 2004 uw99 (uw99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/890803-The-day-I-gave-my-life-to-Christ