*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/890804-The-Day-and-Life-of-Angel-Pup
by uw99
Rated: ASR · Other · Fantasy · #890804
How my puppy might descibe her day
My day begins when I feel the need to unload what I ate the night before. My daddy is still sleeping but good old grandma is up drinking her morning coffee and I'm sure I can coax her out of a walk. As I lead us down the stairs I stop to look at our downstairs neighbor's porch which has some little kittens and their mommy sleeping peacefully. I love their scent and wish sometime to get closer but grandma directs me to keep moving. I hit the bottom of the stairs and head over to the grass and bushes near a cement walkway we take around a nice little park in an apartment I'm staying at. After I've sniffed many spots around the park grandma and me go back up the stairs and back home. By now my daddy is up and is on the computer which seems to be his favorite place to be. After awhile grandma leaves to other things and I decide to take nap till daddy decides to play with me. I'm awakened by him seating next to me on the couch. He pets me and in turn I roll over to have my belly petted. I love it when he does that. After he's done petting me we play for awhile with my toys. One toy I have is a tennis ball that he throws and I guess I'm supposed to go get and bring back which after a few attempts I do. I also have a rope in which we play tug a war with it and daddy pretends after awhile to lose strength so I usually walk off with the rope in mouth. After all that fun I decide to do my favorite thing. I take another nap. I awaking to my daddy cooking dinner and grandma has taken his spot on the computer. I try real hard to get scraps from dinner but no deal they say I get all I need in my puppy chow. I am lucky sometimes with grandma cause she is a softy but daddy won't give it up unless it's maybe pizza crust. After i've been feed I do my favorite other thing and climb on the couch and lay next my daddy. He pets me again as I take another nap. I wake up to grandma asking if I want another walk so I get excited as my daddy gets me ready to do another walk. After my walk I replenish my thirst as grandma heads to bed I follow. She lays down for the night as I join near her feet.
© Copyright 2004 uw99 (uw99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/890804-The-Day-and-Life-of-Angel-Pup