*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/893096-Wonders-Of-Mother-Nature
Rated: E · Poetry · Nature · #893096
My views of how mother nature and Love are so much alike

Lonely are the days, when only my thoughts come alive.
I think of all the beauties that the Lord has blessed us with in this world, I think of the rainbow with its multitude of colors, just wondering if there really is an end to such beauty that has been given unto us. Then I am in awe as I marvel at the various flowers, the Lord has given us to grace the earth, the delicate fragrances that each one contains. The beauty of forests in the fall, the leaves changing magnificent colors that tumble to the lonely earth, silently floating down, only to be crumbled by those who walk upon them, never once looking down to appreciate their beauty.

The first winter snow, graciously covering mother earth, giving such bright array to all who should look upon her. The new birth of springtime, as all newborns, is such a blessing to us, the newness of all that has long since passed on.

Once again I think again of the beauty of all mother earth, the love she gives, the many ways she gives it. Just as a mother would give her love to her child, as a husband and wife give there love. The newness of love is such a beautiful feeling. Giving all you have to show that special someone how much you love them. If distance is what comes between the newness of love, just keep holding on, just as when winter is here, summer will surly come, so will the truest of Loves. Just as the rain shall come someday, so shall the love of that special one, just keep your heart filled with the love, and the distance shall grow less.

For as my mind drifts to the many areas of mother nature, I dream of the one and only true love she has to offer to me. Maybe just as the day draws to night, and fall turns to winter, my true love will be with me by my side. As mother nature begins to go into her summers rest, my heart will still be waiting for the beginning of a new season. So with all my hopes of a coming new dawn, I close my weary eyes to rest.


© Copyright 2004 Rosewoodflower (rosewoodflower at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/893096-Wonders-Of-Mother-Nature