*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/898683-Good-Night
by dino
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Death · #898683
second person point of veiw. its weird but pretty cool
You wake up, soaking wet. You can't see anything. You walk to the hallway and flick the light switch and nothing happens. So you keep walking and you smell the most putrid, nasty, rotting smell that makes your nose hairs curl. You hear your foot steps beading softly on the floor. You feel so tired.

You finally make it to the bathroom and suddenly remember what had happened that night. How you met that fine looking girl and brought her home with you. You remember the bath you took together (there are still suds on the floor).

You get the light on and to your horror you're covered from head to toe in blood, and even worse your tub is full of three dead men. You fall on the floor. But you hear more foot steps. It's a woman(you could tell by the sound of the heels).

Its Melissa, she's smiling. She walks over and drags you to the tub and strugles a bit but she gets you in with the others. Then as she walks away she calls out, "I’ll be right back, I’m just going to get a knife"

You realize this is it, you try to climb out but you're way too tired. Before you think about it she’s back only wearing a purple silk bathrobe and heals clutching a knife in her hand.

She walks up to you and puts the knife to your chest, you feel the cold metal point as she plunges it into you. Then she leaves you lying there. Your still alive, but you have lost so much blood you cant do anything. Minutes pass but they seem like hours as you hear her going through you house taking anything valuable. Then she comes back and as the stabs you for the last time she whispers in your ear, "good night."
© Copyright 2004 dino (dino31091 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/898683-Good-Night