*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/915822-To-Touch-a-Mans-Face
Rated: 13+ · Other · Women's · #915822
A woman's desire and a rarely found insipiration.
To Touch a Man’s face


Before he went away, all she ever wanted to do was brush her eager fingers against his almost perfect face. In many lonely moments, long contemplative drives, dreamily sleepless nights, she thought of doing just that. What would it be like to touch his forbidden lips, wander over the rough skin of his rugged face, or shut his piercing eyes with her long flowing fingers? As these thoughts constantly floated around her unfastened mind, she wondered about the nature of these feelings.

How could she describe this “unnamed desire”? Could it really be called a desire? Would she touch his face with the same intensity that he thought he lost the right to deserve long ago? Would her fingertips scream with lust – for her passion to have him like she never had any other man before? Could it be a caress – like that of a devoted wife stroking her husband’s tired face after a day’s work? Or could it be a sheer affection – like a mother wipes the sweat off a mischievous child’s face?

What puzzled her most was the feeling that it could have been all of the above. That’s exactly when she got so numbingly scared – why was it happening? Why did all these emotions just bouncing inside her for an outlet to get out? And what effect it was to have on her seemingly perfect life?

Before she was able to make any sense out of her ever so improper feelings, it was time for him to leave. Why he had to leave or where he was going, she never asked. He never knew of her longing for a simple gesture – to touch his face, to hold it in her beautiful hands, and to look into his powerful eyes………..

She had a well-lived, uncomplaining and otherwise conventional life after that, but it never was the same. It was that yearning, that sheer will of holding his face gave her the strength to go on. She never had to suffer from the boredom of her daily life again, nor did she ever criticize her insignificant existance. For it was not insignificant anymore. It was that desire, without a verbal expression, that stabbing look in his eyes that told her what she always wanted to know, that she waited so long to hear. With those unspoken words he told her one the most exciting truths a woman would ever want to know - that he too longed for touching her face, in ways nobody had ever done before.
© Copyright 2004 Trinita Moinuddin (trinita at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/915822-To-Touch-a-Mans-Face