*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/924281-Love-Thy-Neighbor
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #924281
She finds that having neighbors can be a good thing.
Living on my own never really bothered me. The constant lonely nights never really got to me, I liked my solitude. I lived in my own little house that was very feminine and cozy. It was in a good neighborhood that had many other singles in it, though I only lived by one. There were small families and newly married couples that were always roaming up and down the friendly sidewalks.
One day as I was working out in my backyard on my struggling garden and I felt an sense of unease sweep over me. I looked over and found my neighbor staring at me. Quickly realizing he had be found out he turned his head away and went inside. It struck me as odd but I dismissed it. I had only seen him a few times since he had moved in a few months ago. He looked to be about twenty-nine or thirty years old. He had dark hair and lightly tanned olive skin. I didn’t know what he looked like up close but I didn’t really care.
After working outside for so long I felt my skin begin to burn and sweat was pouring down my face and clinging to my t-shirt. I looked around. This would be a good time to take a dip in my pool. My neighbors on the other side of me had put up a fence to keep their dog from running into other people’s lawns. I found that I actually like the fence because it gave me even more privacy.
I ran inside and changed out of my stinky cloths and exchanged them for something a little more breezy. Since I didn’t have to worry about my one neighbor and the other one usually was never out I opted to try out a bikini I bought on a dare. My friends always made fun of me for being too conservative so to prove to them I could be daring purchased my first two piece. But even though it was a two piece it was the most conservative as possible. The top covered most of my boobs and the bottoms were like miniature shorts.
I walked out by my pool and dipped my feet in. The water was cool but from all the solar heat felt a little cooler than bath water. Perfect in my opinion. I jumped in and swam around covering my body with the refreshing liquid. I laid there floating on my back just absorbing the sun’s rays when a shadow blocked my warmth. I opened my eyes to see my neighbor. Startled I flailed around spraying water in every direction and swallowing some in the process. Choking and coughing I stood up and gasped rather annoyingly, “Can I help you?”
“Um sorry. I wanted to know if I could borrow some eggs. I ran out and I am in the middle of baking and...”
The request seemed lame but I felt as neighbor I should do the kind thing and give him some. I grabbed the sides of the ladder and yanked my body up and out of the pool. I grabbed a towel and dried off then wrapped it around my body. I could feel him staring at me and I tried not to think about it.
“Sure, come inside and I’ll get them from you.”
We walked in through the back door and into my kitchen. The sun shone through the windows creating a happy environment that I always enjoyed. I got out the eggs and asked him how many.
“Two please.”
“Here,” I handed him the eggs and put the rest back. “You know you should make sure you have everything before you start cooking.” I teased him.
“Oh. Sorry to have bothered you.”
“Oh. Don’t take it personally I was just kidding.”
I looked up at his face. He was definitely older than me probably pushing thirty something. He had unruly brown hair that stuck up from every side giving him a boyish appearance. He had dark blue eyes that sparkled when the sun hit them.
“You have gorgeous eyes.” I said
“Thanks.” He blushed and stepped back and hit the back door. Startled he turned around and bolted out of the door mumbling another sorry and hightailed it to his home.
I walked back outside and slide back into the pool and relaxed for the rest of the evening.
I began to make dinner for myself. The phone rang and I picked it up. My mom had called to check up on me and tell me that she and dad couldn’t make it to dinner that they were going to go out with friends instead and hoped that I wouldn’t mind. I assured her everything would be ok, but I would have too much food and that I would have to eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. She laughed, said she loved me and hung up. No sooner had I hung up when there was a knock at my back door. It startled me so much I dropped the phone and the batteries broke free. I left the phone and went to answer the back door. It was my neighbor. He grinned sheepishly.
“Um hi.” I said. “You really have a thing about catching me off guard.”
“Yeah I am sorry about that. I wanted to come over and thank you for the eggs and bring you something I made with them. He handed me a plate filled with cupcakes.
“Thank you. You didn’t ask me for the eggs just so you could make me cupcakes did you?”I laughed.
“No I made them for my other neighbor too. I am trying to get to know everyone now that I am settled into my place. I’ll go now, thought you might like those.” he turned to leave.
“Wait.” I blurted out. “Would you like to have dinner with me. My parents can’t make it and I have all this food.” I paused. “Please. My way of welcoming you into the neighborhood.”
“Sure. I didn’t quite make it to making it to fixing dinner. The cupcakes were a challenge as it is.”
We sat down and I served him my chicken with vegetables and potatoes. We both dug in.
“This is great.”
“Thanks.”I said blushing. “So tell me a little about yourself. I don’t even know your name.”
“I’m Robert Wells, most just call me R. I am thirty-one years old and I work for a company as an architect. I have never been in trouble with the law and moved here because I needed a change.”
I laughed at his frankness. “You sounded like a robot.”
“What about you?” He said cracking a smile that showed dimples in his cheeks. He was so handsome looking. I had been staring for too long because I didn’t anser his question and his facial expression changed to it looking like he had sucked on a lemon.
“Oh! I’m sorry. Someone could get lost in your eyes. Better be careful.” I stretched and leaned back. The fabric of my shirt stretched over my breasts and then I realized I hadn’t put on a bra. I snapped my body forward and crossed my arms over them to hide myself. “I’m Madison Moore.
And to be like you.. I am twenty-three, I work as a nurse and have had no prior engagements with the law, and have lived here for two years.”
“Wow, how could you afford this at such a young age?”
“My parents helped me out.”
“Nice of them.”
“Yeah, although they stood me up tonight. But I will admit I think I like the company now better than two old farts.” I said grinning.
“Thanks. I am really enjoying myself.”
We talked some more and I found out about some of his previous relationships, two to be exact. Both ending in him being burned by the other party. All I could think was how could a girl let him slip though her fingers. He was smart, handsome, intelligent, although he could lighten up a little but other than that he seemed genuinely nice and down to earth. He talked about projects he had done at work and how he designed some of the towns new building going up all around. I told him about my many encounters with patients, most of which were just down right hysterical and a few that were sad and very touching, which almost brought tears to my eyes. We had made our way over to the family room where he sat on the couch and I sat in my armchair. We each took a cupcake that he had made and ate it for dessert. His face started to crack a smile then he tried to overpower it and hold it back. Curious I asked him what was wrong. “You.. Um.. Have something right there.” He said trying to point to it.
“Oh. What.” I tried to wipe my face and I could tell it was making it worse.
“Here. Let me.” he got up off the couch and knelt down in front of me. He reached out his hand and brushed away some smeared chocolate that I insisted I had been saving for later. He just laughed and kept his thumb on my face. He began to trace the line of my face sending shocks of electricity through my body. He leaned forward and whispered, “I think I still missed some.” He licked the side of my lips and them began to cover his mouth over mine. I sat there shocked at what was unfolding. He tongue probed at my lips telling them to part so his could enter. I parted them and I felt his tongue swirl around in my mouth. Beginning to loosen up I began to respond. My tongue plunged forward and began to dance with his. He stood up and placed his hands on both side of the chairs while still kissing me. He than began to nip at my neck, making me yelp in pleasure and surprise. I tossed my head back and began to moan when his hand began to caress my breast. He was now leaning into me on the chair. I could feel the bulge in his pants pressing against me which sent me into another fit of shudders. I finally pulled myself back to reality, even though it was really hard with his kissing me so deeply. I could feel the hunger and lust that was just waiting to bubble over.
“Wait.” I said and put my hands on his chest to keep him from kissing me anymore. “I can’t do this. It’s all too fast. I just met you and I would feel...” My voice died.
“Dirty?” He offered.
“Yeah.” I said putting my head down as if I had something to be ashamed of.
“It’s fine. It was wrong of me to take advantage of you hospitality like that. I should be going. I’m sorry I didn’t mean for it to go that far.”
We both stood up, I could still see the arousal in his pants. My stomach did a flip. Walking to the back door he grabbed my shirt and pulled me into him and gave me a hard, deep, passionate kiss. I was still on my tip toes while I just meekly waved at him as he walked home. I shut the door and was about to lock it when I saw the phone lying on the floor. I picked it up and placed the batteries back in it and set it in the cradle and went to go change for bed. The door remained unlocked.
I choose my favorite pair of silk pj’s that were ideal for this hot weather because of their light weight. I crawled into my bed and drifted off to sleep.
I awoke to the sound of a door closing. I sat up in my bed and clutched my covers in my hands anticipating the next sound. I went to reach for my phone when a shadow appeared in my doorway. I sat there as it come closer and then just sat on my bed. I was about to scream when the shadows hand came over my mouth.
“Shh. It’s ok, I’m not going to hurt you. ” I began to squirm so I could run but he grabbed me and pushed me down into the bed. He got up on the bed and straddled me. “I couldn’t stop thinking about you. Your taste and smell were always with me. I tried to wash them away but I still ached for you.” My mind flashed and I knew it was Robert and he smelled faintly of zest body soap. “I need you. I want you. I’m going to take you.” His voice was hungry and husky.
“I ...”
He kissed me so softly I didn’t feel it at first then he start to kiss harder and harder. I could feel his body push up against me. His heart was beating fast and I could feel it thump against his chest onto mine. I tried to kiss him back and reach up to grab him but his arms grabbed mine and pinned them above my head. My pj’s were no match for his mouth. He covered my nipple with his hot mouth and teased it till it was hard as stone. I arched my back and thrust my hips up to get closer. I moaned in pleasure as he turned his attention to the other nipple. Then with one hand he ripped of the flimsy top exposing my breasts. My skin felt like it was on fire. I told him to take of his shirt. He still held my hands down and took of his shirt, and pushed his pants down and kicked them off. His erection bulged and strained to get out of it’s prison. His hand trailed up and down my body and his lips followed behind it. He reached his hand down and began to rub my mound. I groaned and tried to push it against his hand trying to get closer. I wanted him so bad. His fingers danced around the elastic part of my shorts and them he pulled them down my legs and tossed them aside then he began to rub me again. “Take them off. Please.” I begged. My body was on fire and every fiber was on sensory overload. He tugged my panties off and eased his fingers into my mass of curls. “Ohhhh!” I moved my body to the rhythm of his hands. I felt as if I was going to explode. But before I could he pulled his fingers out. “Nooo!”I yelped.
He let go of my hands and pulled down his boxers his manhood popping out. Then he grabbed my hands again and pinned me down and positioned himself in front off my opening. He plunged himself into me. “OwwwwOOooooohhhhh.” I was dying of pleasure. He leaned forward and bite my nipples and began pumping in and out of me harder and harder. I could hear him grunting and moaning as he got deeper and deeper. He was about to send me over the edge. “I am going to come.” I yelled.
“So am I... I!” Both of us exploded at the same time sending a sudden boom of noise throughout the house. His hot cum shot through my body as my walls were contacting. We lay there panting, our chests rising and falling. He released my hands, and kissed me softly. “Thanks. You helped my fantasy become a reality.”
“No problem.” I said my pussy still sending contractions of ecstacy. He got up and yanked on his pants and began to leave. His finger played lightly over my nipples and he gave them a sloppy kiss. “See you tomorrow night,” He whispered into my ear.
From that night on I always left the backdoor open for my lover to come surprise me. No more lonely nights.
© Copyright 2005 Phoenix rising (bmwsar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/924281-Love-Thy-Neighbor