*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/928426-The-Lord-Of-The-Rings-After-The-King
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #928426
What happens after Aragorn becomes king.
The Lord Of The Rings After The King

After Aragorn was king not all of Saruman’s army was dead. They were still mad and wanted to rule the world. The week after Aragorn became king the orcs sabatoushed peasants. That ment war to Aragorn so he sent for legolas and gimli and farimir Borimir’s brother. Them and Aragorn’s army went to Morder one last time. There were at lest 500,000 orcs. The orcs fired their crossbows and catapults. Aragorn and his army fought back by launching catapults and bows. Then they charged CRASH CLANG ZING as the fighting corrupted. Legolas stayed behind and shot orcs with his bow. The hobbits unexpectedly were there too. They were about to die but legolas shot the orcs surrounding the hobbits. The orcs pulled back. When Aragorn’s army was done with orcs there were about 450,000 orcs left. And there were about 20 cashulties. About five days later the fighting broke out in hobbiton. Mary and Pippen ran out of their houses with swords in their hands. Aragorn and his army was all ready there. Aragorn gabbed his sword in a orcs head then chopped of a lurtz head. Vzzzzzzzztuuuut as the arrows wizzed overhead then PUNK as the arrow went into a orc. Then everyone drew their swords and attacked. SPLAT CLING CLANG BASH went all the swords. The orcs ran away again Aragorn’s army killed 50,000 orcs. With only 10 casualties. Then Aragorn and his army looked around for the orcs . Before they did ringraiths found them. They ran away but they followed. So they fired everything they had at it and they scared them off. They found the orcs they were in a meeting to plan a way to kill Aragorn and his army. First Aragorn readied the catapults and fired everything he and his army had. Attack screamed Aragorn. They did and with a chop cling clang all the orcs were dead. So after that everyone went back to their normal life. All the hobbits went to the shire Aragorn went back to being king. Legolas went to rivendell and Gimli went to moria and cleaned it all up and became the master of moria. And everyone lived happily ever after. Until some other sort of evil wants to take over the world.

THE END

© Copyright 2005 jrwriter (jrwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/928426-The-Lord-Of-The-Rings-After-The-King