*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/928453-A-Christmas-Story
Rated: E · Short Story · Holiday · #928453
this is a about a boy who didn't belive in santa claus.
CHRISTMAS

Dear, Santa nonbeliever

Everyone in the neiborhood was happy and sleeping because old saint Nicolas would soon be there. Except for bitter old chip he had not thought of Santa made a letter or asked him for anything this year because he believed that there was no Santa and there would be no Santa ever he convinced all of his friends that there was no Santa Claus or Mrs. Claus ever and there would never be any. But on Christmas morning he found him self to be mourning because all of his friends got presents and he didn’t. So the night he was very upset so he went to each of his friends houses and stole their presents. When they woke up to go play with their new toys they found out that all of their beloved new toys were gone. When his friends asked if he saw their new toys he said “Yes” Santa Claus took them back last night he said that you guys weren’t very nice so he took them back. Then with a crack of his whip he was gone with all of your presents. Later that night Chip was happy and slept very good. But he woke up to happiness witch made him ill all of the presents he had stashed away in the basement were gone and had gone back to his friends. But there was a note from the big man him self its read ear chip that was a very naughty thing you did last night so I gave all the presents back but because you didn’t get anything from your parents and relatives and me here is a Red Ryder BB gun the one you have always wanted now be careful with it and USE IT RIGHT if you don’t then I’ll take it away and you’ll get coal next year from Santa. I thought to myself wow he really does exist then I went out of the basement showed all my friends my bb gun he brought to me late and used it like crazy. From the on I always believed in him and told my story about what happened of course no all my friends enjoyed the story but I did and so did my kids my kids kids and some on this became a legend to prove Santa was real and very nice. When I got older I went up to the North Pole to see Santa and sure enough he was there and we talked about how dumb I was to not believe in him I returned my beloved BB gun so he could restore it and give it to someone else. On Christmas morning for my kids he gave them my beloved BB gun I was so happy I went up personally to thank him because I was flat broke and could not afford anything. When I died I asked to be given to Santa so he could burrier me up in the North Pole and be brought back to life by god and be the next Santa I did.

From,
Santa
© Copyright 2005 jrwriter (jrwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/928453-A-Christmas-Story