*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/928456-Stuffed-Animals
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #928456
This is about two stuffed animals that fall in love.
When Stuffed Animals Come Alive

One time there were two stuffed animals they were regular stuffed animals until humans left the room and they came to life. When Conor Nolan left the room Alex the stuffed dog and Bev the stuffed bear came alive. They ran around the room and went crazy it was like a date because Alex liked Bev. So Alex took Bev to the finest stuffed bear restaurant in the world well it was the only stuffed bear restaurant. On there way home they went by a stuffed animal clock store and it read 8:30 and there Conor goes to bed at 8:45 they ran home and made with one minute to spare. Then came Conor he grabbed Alex and put him by his feet but Conor grabbed Bev he hugged her .In the morning Alex smelt putrid he smelt so bad that when Conor left Bev grabbed Alex and threw in the washing machine. Then bing he was washed then Bev grabbed him again and threw him in the dryer. Bing he was washed and dried and didn’t smell anymore. Then Sara the family dog came in and grabbed Alex and Bev and buried them in a hole in the backyard. When Conor came home from school he looked for Alex and Bev but could not find them. He went into the backyard and saw some freshly dug up dirt and he dug in that spot and found Alex and Bev and Conor unexpectedly found poopy Connor’s hippo when ever you squeeze it it poops. So Conor took the hippo Alex and Bev inside but Conor put Alex and Bev in his room and he played with the hippo. Alex and Bev fell off the bed and Alex broke his back and Bev didn’t get hurt. Alex was then rushed to the stuffed bear hospital. He was treated in the hospital but the stuffed bear doc said Alex might not live so Bev kissed him and wished him luck on his surgery. Then 45 days later he was out of the hospital and was very hurt. So Bev gave him a ton of kisses and they went out and everything. One year later there were a new baby puppy and baby bear. And Conor was surprised to see them and said thanks mom and she ah your welcome. Then Alex and Bev smiled. Conor played with Alex and Bev and their children until he was 29 when he got married and had kids and gave Alex and Bev and their children to his children. And that same thing happened forever and ever.


THE END
© Copyright 2005 jrwriter (jrwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/928456-Stuffed-Animals