*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/929074-The-Personal-Invitation
by Moni'
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #929074
A personal invitation sent to a young woman leads to an evening she will not forget
She arrives at work and finds a dozen of beautiful long stem red roses on her desk. Slowly, she opens the note, which was placed delicately in the flower vase. The note reads; “You have been invited to a private dinner at the Grandover Resort at 8pm. The dress code for the evening is elegant. Come prepared for anything! Signed your secret admirer.” She looks around and wonders to herself, “Who could this be?” Her workday finally comes to an end.
Arriving at her cozy condo, she heads straight for a long hot bath. Adding soothing bath oils and floating lavender flowers also lighting several scented candles all over her bathroom floor and countertops. Sliding her tired and very curious body in the warm sensual water. Her body begins to get relaxed and he mind starts to drift. “Who is this mysterious person? How does this person know me?” Trying to calm her mind she lays back and closes her eyes. Taking deep breaths while smelling the candles and the lavender flowers she becomes at one with the water and the scents around her. She rises up and glances at the clock. Remembering the time she gets up and dries herself off and puts on some of her Victoria Secrets Endless Love body lotion and body spray. Then she goes to her closet and pulls out a sexy black dress, a little revealing but mysterious. She glides to her car nervous about the blind date. She heads on down the highway to the marvelous resort.
When she arrives at the resort she awe’s to the beautiful and enchanting resort. The valet opens her door and directs her to the front desk, she walks through two huge gold doors and she arrives at the front desk. The clerk calls her by her name and he escorts her to the elevator. Once they reach the elevator he hands her a key and a long stem rose. Then he replies, “ Enjoy your stay at the Grandover Resort, I hope you have an elegant evening.” Blushing a little by the treatment that she has been receiving. The elevator reaches the Penthouse floor. When the elevator doors opened the hallway was lit up with sensual soft candlelight, and rose petals everywhere. As she walks out of the elevator there was a note on the cart surrounded by roses petals and candles. She opens the note.....shocked and breathless of what she is about to see. The note reads, “ Hello gorgeous you look stunning as always, just turn around and walk into the penthouse door, when you walk into the room come into the master bedroom and have a seat on my silk and satin sheets and I will meet you in there in just a moment.” She walks into the entrance of the Penthouse and beheld a room of extreme beauty. Candles everywhere, rose petal trails on the floor in different colors, and a scent of sweet flowers and seduction. She beholds another note that reads, “ Enter into the master bedroom.” She walks in the room feeling like a queen walking on soft, sweet rose petals. She sits down on the bed. As soon as she sits down a tall light-skinned man walks into the room. “Hello there sexy!” he implies. Looking at him she says, “Hello to you, Where do I know you from?” He replies, “ There’s no need to worry about that right now, that conversation will happen during breakfast.” “Right now it’s my time to please you!” He then proceeds to remove her heels and he takes off her stockings. Gently he beings to massage her body, then her gently lifts her out of the bed and unzips her dress. Laying her on her stomach he begins to massage her back with a strawberry flavored motion lotion, that turns hot when you blow it. She closes her eyes and thinks to herself, “Damn, I’m in heaven this is too good to be true!” The lotion makes her caramel skin tingle. While he is massaging her he places a rose in her and he runs the length of her caramel silhouette. In the middle of his subtle but excellent massage he stops. Then he starts kissing her body and she doesn’t know what to think but she lets him go on. He then licks and sucks on her curvy nipples while caressing them. Moving down to the belly-button area she begins to shiver. Her legs begin to get weak as he reaches her clit area. She begins to receive chill bumps all over her body. Moaning and moving and grabbing the pillows on the bed. He loves every moment of it. So he reaches deeper into her, in return she lets out a moan of supreme pleasure and release. Breathing heavy and very horny right now. She takes matters into her own hands.
Smoothly she pulls him around into the perfect 69 position. Then she places his hard member into her hot mouth giving him a massage with her tongue. All of a sudden she jumps up and grabs her pocketbook, and runs into the bathroom. With a devilish grin on her face she walks out. She walks out of the bathroom telling him, “ I’ll be right back I have something for you!” Not trying to show her legs weak from the surprising sexual dinner she just encountered. She slides out of the room. A few moments later she re-enters the room with a bowl and a gold vase dish. Walking slowly to the bed she reveals to him, strawberries, some of his rose petals and some champagne that she ordered from room service. Using the strawberries she rubs it all over his chest area. Using her tongue to sooth his unsuspecting and wanting body. She begins to eat the strawberries off of his body. Then she hands him a strawberry, which she had let some sit in the champagne, and lets him eat. While he is eating she sits up and puts rose petals on him and the bed. Then she replies, “It’s time for the Queen to please her King!” Pouring a little bit of champagne on his body she slowly drinks the bubbly juices off of his hard body. His member begins to harden even more so now than it was before. She eases herself down to his member to greet him. With on swift movement she places a citrus pocket pack on her tongue and she begins to massage his member once again. This time caresses her back not yet understanding what is going on but the feeling was so intense that he calls her name and beings to speak a different a language. Excited by the response she continues a few more strokes before she could get into it good. He replies to her, “ I have to have you right now!” She gets up and begins to ride him. He sits up and begins to kiss on her. Then without even thinking she lays back and he fully enters her body. Moving in and out of her she begins to move the inside of her in a way that makes him weak in his knees. He beings to feel that he has stepped into another realm of love making. She replies, back to him with a Spanish term “Te Amo.” Then he lays her all the way on her back all he asks her, “How flexible are you?” She replies, “How every you need me to be!” She then grabs her legs and locks them behind her head. He looks at the position that she has now put him in and he says to her, “See that’s what I’m talking about!” He enters into her once again and the feeling between the two were met with the time ticking away and the sun arising. The moment of sweet sexual pleasure was just upon them. He becomes fully erect and he hits the stage of full erection. While in that stage she has climaxed to the point of nothing less than orgasm status fully. Both weak they begin to melt into each other fully becoming one with one another. Enjoying their newfound sexual experience they laid beside each other. Inhaling deeply trying to catch their breath. As the sweat cools and the rose petals fall off of their bodies. Her vagina still pulsating. She reaches over to stroke his warm body and his tired member with one sparkling rose petal. His penis begins to enlarge once again he begins to throb with anticipation of the next round.
© Copyright 2005 Moni' (cheyanne3103 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/929074-The-Personal-Invitation