*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/929079-The-Forbidden-Seduction
by Moni'
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #929079
A woman finds herself caught between 2 friends
After the cool rainy after play and a long hard sleep. The next day was upon her. She got up and took a relaxing shower with one of her favorite Victoria Secret body washes. She puts on one of her sexy silk housecoats and goes to her closet to figure out what she is going to wear for the day. She picks out a sexy black and red Italian dress, which she picked up a couple of weeks before. She slides her body into the perfectly fitted dress and glides into her shoe closet to pick out the perfectly matching high heels.
Not that many people knew that it was her birthday today. She was just turning 25. She wanted to be dressed for anything that could or would happen during the course of the day. She grabbed her pocketbook, shades, and her car keys. Before she could get to the door, the doorbell rings. She asks, “ Who is it?” The stranger replies, “Delivery mama!” She opens the door and there was a young man at the door. He says to her, “ I need your signature on this line, Please mama.” She grabs the pen and signs her name. From the stranger she receives a little box; small enough to make her question what exactly was in it. She begins to shake the box. Finally she opens the box and a beautiful necklace falls out, with a note attached. The note reads, “ Thanks for a magical sexual experience last night, but that was just the beginning. The best is yet to come very soon!” Happy and very excited she went to the mirror and tried on the diamond necklace. She proceeds to her car in order to go and thank her friend for the gorgeous gift. She arrives at his job, walks into his office and he wasn’t there. So she decides to wait for him.

While waiting she starts remembering what happened the previous night. The memories begin to get strong and they start to excite her, she begins to get turned on by her thoughts; listening to what he was saying to her and the sounds of the cool exotic rainfall. She ends up closing he eyes and thinking that she was there. She thinks to herself, “He hasn’t come into the office yet?” So she reaches into her purse and pulls out a vibrator. She turns it on and she lets the member enter into her excited and wanting pussy. Then she puts the other part on her clit area. The vibration makes her wet and very horny. She ends up putting one leg on his desktop and the other on his couch. Making a circling motion she touches her G-spot area and begins to shake. Just as she is about to cum, her friend walks into the room. Startled, she says, “Hey!”, a little shaken. He replies, “So you started without me, its cool ma, but may I join you?” She replies, “I wouldn’t have it any other way!” He shuts his door, with a strong force. Replying to her I have been wanting you all day long. Beginning to get undressed, he starts caressing he soft, glowing skin, while running the full length of her exotic silhouette. Her body becomes enticed and eager for pleasure from him. He pulls off her matching thongs and begins to play with her clit area using her vibrator. The tingling feeling sends cold chills all over her body. While her mind is occupied he slides his hard member into her. She lets out an unsuspecting moan. At that moment he puts her into a very exotic position. He pins her upside down with her back pressed against the couch. “This is a Karma Sutra position I forgot to show you last night,” he openly replies to her. She begins calling his name in a hot moment of exotic pleasure. Both of their moans and movements have attracted attention outside of his office. The vibrator adds an exciting twist to the situation. Then finally they begin the cumming of themselves. Right after the hot moment his best friend walks in and catches them in their birthday suits. He then replies, “Damn man why didn’t you tell me you had a dime in your office. She gets up and wraps his shirt around her and walks into the bathroom to take a quick shower. After a few moments her friend knocks on the door and tells her that he has to run off to a last minute meeting, and he will be back shortly. So she takes her time in the shower, thinking to herself, “ His friend was fine ass shit I wonder what he’s packing!” Just as she said that someone entered into the bathroom and the lights went out. She begins asking. “Hello is someone there?” A strange but familiar voice spoke out, “Don’t worry I got something for you? Just relax and melt into me,” the strange voice replied. Suddenly she feels someone’s hands rubbing on her and the stranger request for her to put on a blindfold and leave the water on. The stranger places her body on the floor. Spreads her legs and begins to eat her unsuspecting pussy. After 30 minutes of back to back cumming she really wants this stranger to fuck her. So her gently enters her wanting pussy. She shocked by his size and pulls him close so she can take him all in. The water still hot makes the room steamy. Moaning and scratching his back, he picks her up and braces her against the wall. Pushing in and out of her faster and harder she feels the need to change the position. So she guides him to the doggy-style position. He reaches into her as far as he can by lifting her butt cheeks so that he may reach her G-spot area. She begins to climax. So to add something to the situation so that they may cum freely she demands him to grab her hair and pull it. Which in return makes an arch in her back and he feels all of her. He begins moaning and finally cumming all over her back area. She also cums once again. Then she takes off the blindfold. That’s when she realizes that the stranger was the best friend. Now the fun is about to begin.


© Copyright 2005 Moni' (cheyanne3103 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/929079-The-Forbidden-Seduction