*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/933604-Twincest-2-Desire
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #933604
A kiss can be so much more.
Chapter Two:Desire


-Run-
It was just too much. He was so confused and Davin was all naked and delicious. He was battling far too many urges, from both his mind and his body. Hell, he was even getting urges from the rotting and blackened caverns of his heart. The Snake was so powerful...so he decided to obey it. There was the chance that it might be right, for once.

"Davin, I'm hungry," He started and glanced at his brother, but the sight was too overwhelming for his alarmed senses and he looked away, suddenly finding an interest in the carpet. "I'm gonna go out for a bite," He said and then placed his hands on the arms of the chair he was sitting on, intending to get up. Two warm (well, warmer than his own) hands covered his, pressing them into the cold wood. Tom's gaze snapped upwards to find His Light's clear blue eyes staring straight at him, seeming to penetrate his very soul. There were mere inches separating he and the object of his desire. In his shock, he took in an unneeded breath.

To Tomas, it seemed like time froze. All he could do was stare at his brother, his fading erection springing back to life at his close proximity. He took another breath, inhaling deeply through his nose, getting distracted by the other's scent. He smelled of sex, blood and Davin. A smell any vampire could swoon over, and swoon he did, leaning forwards slightly, his eyes going half-lidded, breath exhaling across His Light's lips. Wrapped up in his own desire as he was, he didn't see his brother's shudder, his eyes darkening slightly with the lust he felt. The moment of silence stretched from seconds to minutes, both aroused and completely oblivious to the other's arousal, too worried that the other would notice their own. It was cruelly ironic.

"Why do you not touch me now?" Came the plaintive question, finally breaking the frustrated silence. Whilst Tom felt a relief that Davin had broken it, the question was not an easy one, and he didn't know how to answer it. He couldn't lie with those eyes boring into his own, and he wouldn't tell the truth, for both their sakes, so he opted to stay silent. "You used to hug me, kiss me, love me. We're brothers, you're supposed to do these things, but now you never touch me," Came the sad words. His brother's gaze was calm, but slightly accusing, and inwardly, Tom panicked. He knew! He knew the dark and dirty secret that Tom'd been keeping locked away in his soul all these years. Pure panic flared in his eyes for a moment, but it was quickly quelled, as he didn't want Davin to see. Too late. His brother's eyes narrowed slightly. "Do you despise me? Like you despise everything else, now?" He whispered.

The question surprised him, and not only for the accusation there. It was the emotion behind the words, the hurt that Davin was trying so desperately to hide. His Light was hurting because of him. Tom's back straightened, a look of complete horror entering his eyes at the realization.

"No!" He yelled with explosive force, making Davin flinch slightly. It was the most passion Tom had shown in years. "I could never despise you! You are the only thing I've ever loved," He said and smiled as his brother's eyes cleared of pain. Davin also smiled, leaning closer to him, and Tom licked his lips nervously.

"Then why don't you touch me, Tom?" Davin challenged, a rather sly look in his eyes. "Why don't you prove that you don't hate me, and touch me like a brother should. Kiss me, Tom,"

Kiss me. For the second time, Tom froze, looking into Davin's eyes, his own wide and shocked. Never had it occurred to Tom that Davin could be insecure. He'd always seen his brother as something that resembled a God, even though he knew that His Light bled and hurt, just like everyone did. Hell, he'd seen him cry out his agonies of the world. But it just hadn't really clicked that Davin got scared, just like him. His brother was nowhere near as bad as he was, he was normal in his fear...but the realization still hit him like a slap in the face. Touch me like a brother should. Kiss me. It wasn't a sexual request, but his sensitive skin still tingled at the mere idea of kissing His Light. Tom had lowered his eyes as he thought about all of this, and he raised them again, saw the sincerity in his brother's face. He knew that he had to do it, if he didn't want to hurt his love, but what scared him was the fact that he wanted to do it so very badly that he ached for it.

Slowly and hesitantly, Tom leaned forwards and grazed his lips across Davin's, the contact sending sparks of desire through his entire body, centring on his groin, a liquid heat pooling there. He stopped the groan that wanted to escape before it left his throat, and then knew that it had to be more. The fleeting touch was not enough as Davin would believe he was trying to do this with the least contact possible, right? So he deepened the kiss, wanting to ease Davin's fears, pressing his lips more firmly against his brother's. The kiss lingered a little longer than perhaps a brotherly kiss should, and part of him screamed to deepen the kiss even further, to slide his tongue past those lush wet lips into the invitingly sweet cavern beyond, but he pushed the desire away and drew back slowly. With any luck, Davin would notice nothing amiss, and it would remain a brotherly kiss, as he'd requested it.

Tom's eyes had closed during the kiss, and he wanted to keep them that way and savour it just a little bit longer, but he forced the blue orbs open, not wanting Davin to realise that it meant more to him. However, as he opened his eyes he saw that Davin's were closed, and just as he started to wonder at this the beautiful innocent blue colour was revealed. Tom gazed into those eyes searchingly, and just couldn't believe what he saw there. Desire? Desire that was probably reflected in his own eyes. Desire that Davin also saw and recognised there, but whilst Tom was battling with insanity and could no longer trust his perception, Davin was very sane, and very willing to take this further.
© Copyright 2005 Books of Blood (zodiac2003 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/933604-Twincest-2-Desire