*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/932503-Twincest-1-Longing
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #932503
In the mind of a vampire close to insanity anything goes, and this one wants his brother.
Chapter One: Longing


Longing. A longing that had been suppressed for so many years, and had grown desperate because of this. A longing that shouldn’t be. That wasn’t natural. That was wrong. But Tom hardly listened to the voice that told him what was wrong these days. He turned more towards The Snake, but not this time. The Snake didn’t like His Light, didn’t like him at all.

He’d been aware of the longing, but had crushed it down inside. Back down to the bit that hadn’t been influenced by The Snake. What did the people call it now? Sub-something. Subconscious, yes that was it. He’d crushed it just as ruthlessly as he crushed his opponents…but this time it hurt him. It gave no pleasure, no feeling of victory. Just pain. Pain that abated sometimes; when he forgot. Now it was back with a vengeance. Just like that movie…Die Hard? He didn’t remember and he didn’t care, but the longing (and therefore the pain) was just as bad as that movie.

-He’s in there. With another man- His sharp ears detected a muffled moan. –Davin- Yes, it was Davin. His Light. His brother. The object of his desire that shouldn’t be, but his crotch still tightened at the delicious sound, his back straightening slightly. He could taste the pheromones on the air. Jealousy reared its ugly head with an enraged roar, wanting to hurt the guy that was with his twin. It was quickly followed by immense self-disgust. How long had he wanted the light of his life? He couldn’t remember a time before, but his memory wasn’t all that good these days, and he could still fool himself that it was just love, most of the time. Most of the time. Today was different.

-Kill him- The bad voice. It told him to do…things. The Snake. He was The Snake. That voice was The Snake. Who was The Snake? The Snake wanted to kill His Light. It would be free, then. His Light was the only thing that kept The Snake at bay, and what remained of Tomas here. The Snake’s hatred for His Light was understandable, but Davin was the only thing Tom loved. The Snake was his friend…and his enemy, but His Light was his brother. His twin brother. The only thing that kept the darkness at bay…and the darkness was terrifying, but so very tempting. So dark. No pain. He didn’t want to go. He didn’t want to kill His Light…but he wanted him.

Another moan, again Davin. Was the guy good? Good enough to wring those moans out of His Light. Tom had met him. Black eyes and blue hair. It was an odd combination, and not a real one. At first, he’d been sure that what he saw as right, but now he knew. Wasn’t really that way. Now he knew. He was just insane.

-Have been for some time, boyo. Feeling lusty?-
Yes. For both blood and sex. Pain and pleasure; pleasure and pain. Sometimes he couldn’t distinguish between the two…when The Snake was at his most persuasive and he was drunk on both. It was just getting so much harder to resist…but Davin was mad at him if he gave in. His Light didn’t like that he took pleasure from pain and vice versa…got it mixed up a bit, and he wanted to please His Light so very badly. He tried not to like it. He really did! But The Snake always won…he was just so…sneaky and cunning.

The moans were coming continuously now, but not from His Light. Davin was on top, by the sound of things. Had he found otherwise this would’ve surprised him. The kid had looked like a serious bottom…but then his perception was shot to pieces. No matter. They were close to the end. Tom wondered what it would be like to have his brother touch him like that…the one intimacy they had never shared, and probably never would. It was wrong to want it. But still, what would it be like to have those deliciously sharp fangs sink into his throat at the moment of orgasm? The pain mixed with the pleasure, the agony emphasizing the ecstasy. His mind dwelled on it and he rubbed at the straining erection that had developed, the leather that covered it cool against his hands. The black material clung to his slender figure like a second skin. A skin that he could shed…like a snake. He was The Snake and The Snake was he. He wished that he could stop thinking about it.

A scream and a throaty moan signified that they’d finished, and the latter was from his brother. The scream was a mild irritant. It was the moan that made his blood run so hot. It was the moan that made him take the hardness that he’d been rubbing in hand and squeeze, pleasure thrilling its way up his spine then back down again, pooling in his groin and making him gasp then moan, his mind seeing someone else touching him. It didn’t take much. They had the same hands.

The door opened and Tomas jerked guiltily, his back going straight. Instead of cupping and squeezing his erection, he now placed his hand casually over the rather obvious bulge and hoped His Light wouldn’t notice. Had he been human, he would’ve blushed. He should’ve remembered that Davin was quick to recover from sex, just like he was. He fastened his gaze on his brother, blue meeting blue. One slightly startled and the other warm and satisfied, the latter accompanied with a cat-that-ate-the-cream smile. The eyes drifted downwards and the look turned into an I’ve-been-doing-something-naughty-and-you-know-it look. Boy did he know it.

Davin looked utterly edible. He looked like he’d just had the best sex of his life…which probably wasn’t true. He’d had sex, yes. But it probably wasn’t the best sex he’d ever had…he hoped. But he still had ‘the look’. A trickle of blood from between his twin’s full lips drew Tom’s eyes to them. They were slightly kiss-swollen, which made them look all the more delicious. His Light’s rich and normally orderly black hair was a tousled mess, adding to the effect that made his body tighten and tingle. Tom had to keep himself from diving at the other male. Self-restraint had never been his strong point, but when it came to Davin he tried his utmost with any urges that featured his brother. He became the determined young man that had escaped his father’s clutches all those hundreds…no, thousands of years ago. He was determined not to let his feelings show. If they showed, His Light would be disgusted with him, and then Tom would die, The Snake would be free, and as a result of The Snake’s hatred Davin would die. It could never happen, but he wanted his twin so very badly…it was so hard to resist the urges…

-KILL HIM!!!-

“Did you enjoy?” Tom asked casually, his mask sliding effortlessly into place so that His Light wouldn’t suspect a thing. It had worked so far, and so far had been a very long time.

”Not bad, though he tasted a little off.” Davin replied with a grin and a shake of his head, stretching his arms up towards the ceiling, completely naked, his muscles rippling fascinatingly. He then collapsed gracefully into a seat beside his brother, completely comfortable with his lack of clothes.

-Beautiful-
Tom had seen His Light naked many times before. Davin and he had lived together for something like four thousand years. Their bodies were different but as close to identical as they come, and they knew they were beautiful. There was no need to hide it…but Tom’s desire didn’t lessen with each glimpse of His Light. If anything, it only intensified…but The Snake had never acknowledged the physical beauty and perfection that was his brother. If The Snake wanted His Light…did that make things better or worse…? Could he be possessive of himself? Well, at least he was sure of one thing: this new development didn’t help his confusion in the slightest.
© Copyright 2005 Books of Blood (zodiac2003 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/932503-Twincest-1-Longing